instant classic sideline conversation...

1billsfan

Just saw Kyle Williams and Mario Williams on NFL Presents: "Sounds of the Season"...

KW (w/ southern twang): "Let me see that towel Mario"

MW: "I found it on the ground, I don't know if it's dirty"

KW: "It don't matter, hell I don't care…I'm dirty, I got blood on me, I probably sh*t in my pants, it aint no big deal"

Edited by 1billsfan

Just saw Kyle Williams and Mario Williams on NFL Presents: "Sounds of the Season"...

KW: "It don't matter, hell I don't care…I'm dirty, I got blood on me, I probably sh*t in my pants, it aint no big deal"

:lol:

Based on other KW quotes during the year, anyone else think maybe Kyle had an unstated message there for Mario? Such as, "I'm a little too preoccupied now to worry about how clean the towel is...how about you?"

Absolutely not.

:lol: :lol:

I'm at the Sundance Film Festival right now...and just saw the dumbest movie ever made!

OP, this made my day better!

Is it the one with Lindsay Lohan.

Wait, I think that was so dumb the festival refused to show it, not sure.

Based on other KW quotes during the year, anyone else think maybe Kyle had an unstated message there for Mario? Such as, "I'm a little too preoccupied now to worry about how clean the towel is...how about you?"

Or maybe "Don't get too close, I think I **** my pants."

What was the movie?

Ugh! WaJma an Afghan love story

Is it the one with Lindsay Lohan.

Wait, I think that was so dumb the festival refused to show it, not sure.

Is it the Elizabeth Talyor movie ha?

I think that went straight to TV

Edited by KollegeStudnet

When Alpha Bills feel threatened,they poop themselves as a defense mechanism. lol Saw it on the discovery channel

Link?

I kid. I'm laughing at the KW remark and my wife wants to know what's so funny. I tell her. Head shaking ensues and I get a "why do you read that stupid Bills blog" -- which is her name for TSW. I have no ready answer.

Link?

I kid. I'm laughing at the KW remark and my wife wants to know what's so funny. I tell her. Head shaking ensues and I get a "why do you read that stupid Bills blog" -- which is her name for TSW. I have no ready answer.

For the same reason you cheer for the Bills,it's a sad,sad,habit none of us can shake lol.