Huge Ralph Wilson Statement linked posted on TWS by bbb

Reed83HOF

My younger brother Darryl says that if hungry fish could talk, they would probably sound a lot like this thread whenever one of those fancy artificial lures hit the water.

My oldest brother Darryl thinks that Ralph will announce that he closed the extension of the Bills In Toronto Series deal so that he could realize the income in 2012 before tax rates go up for the wealthy - - but he just likes to annoy people.

My middle brother Darryl got lost on his way home from watching the game - - so I don't know what he thinks yet.

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A video?

Only handlers?

A "private salon" brought in to "groom" Ralph?

Months eating and rehabbing to appear healthy on camera?

One solid paragraph of broken English announcing the big event?

Awesome

Exactly .... I'm not buying any of this.

I suspect they may clean house but all this is a load of BS if not completely fabricated.

By far my favorite part of this entire thread...

"...Also, there is a private salon coming in to help groom Ralph and its been now relayed to him that the months of this season have been spent rehabbing, eating and trying to present a solid, healthy Ralph Wilson for the camera, but this is all for this recording."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By far my favorite part of this entire thread...

"...Also, there is a private salon coming in to help groom Ralph and its been now relayed to him that the months of this season have been spent rehabbing, eating and trying to present a solid, healthy Ralph Wilson for the camera, but this is all for this recording."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha. Yes, as we all know, a 94-year-old needs a good reason to eat. Gotta look good for that camera!

A video?

Only handlers?

A "private salon" brought in to "groom" Ralph?

Months eating and rehabbing to appear healthy on camera?

One solid paragraph of broken English announcing the big event?

Awesome

Did they tape it from a cave in Afghanistan?

My younger brother Darryl says that if hungry fish could talk, they would probably sound a lot like this thread whenever one of those fancy artificial lures hit the water.

This 'annoucement' is going to set a new standard for disappointment in Bills fandom.

Can't wait to see the video, I have heard insider rumors about what it contains

It opens with Ralph looking old and frail sitting at a desk in what looks like his office at RWS. He discusses the last season and about how it disapointed everyone, the fans, players, coaches and especially himself. He says the entire coaching staff has been fired, and Nix is currently packing up his office along with Brandon and the rest of the front office.

He then announces that they have hired Saint Polian to take over as the new President of football operations, who will work with Vice President Caldwell. The GM position will be filled by Doug Whaley who just finished hiring the new coaching staff that includes HC Bill Cowher, Assistant HC John Gruden, OC Thurman Thomas and DC Wade Phillips.

Ralph then says that he has discussed with his family and they agreed that the team will be handed over to Jim Kelly (who steps out next to him at the desk) who will become the new owner, and as part of the deal the team will stay forever in the Kelly name and be handed down to his nephew when Jim decides its time

Ralph then stands up from the desk and he looks heathier then Jack Lalanne in his prime and says that theres one more thing, rips down the curtain behind him to reveal moving trucks being loaded up at RWS and that the team will be moving into its new stadium, IN Los Angeles! He then flips off the camera and says "Screw you Buffalo, I'm in better shape mentally and physically then all of you! Thanks for all your gratitude for keeping the team in Buffalo for 50 years!" Him and Kelly then share a laugh, slape high fives and the camera fades to black..............

It opens with Ralph looking old and frail sitting at a desk in what looks like his office at RWS. He discusses the last season and about how it disapointed everyone, the fans, players, coaches and especially himself. He says the entire coaching staff has been fired, and Nix is currently packing up his office along with Brandon and the rest of the front office.

He then announces that they have hired Saint Polian to take over as the new President of football operations, who will work with Vice President Caldwell. The GM position will be filled by Doug Whaley who just finished hiring the new coaching staff that includes HC Bill Cowher, Assistant HC John Gruden, OC Thurman Thomas and DC Wade Phillips.

Ralph then says that he has discussed with his family and they agreed that the team will be handed over to Jim Kelly (who steps out next to him at the desk) who will become the new owner, and as part of the deal the team will stay forever in the Kelly name and be handed down to his nephew when Jim decides its time

Ralph then stands up from the desk and he looks heathier then Jack Lalanne in his prime and says that theres one more thing, rips down the curtain behind him to reveal moving trucks being loaded up at RWS and that the team will be moving into its new stadium, IN Los Angeles! He then flips off the camera and says "Screw you Buffalo, I'm in better shape mentally and physically then all of you! Thanks for all your gratitude for keeping the team in Buffalo for 50 years!" Him and Kelly then share a laugh, slape high fives and the camera fades to black..............

Wow...did you think this uproaringly hilarious soliloquy all by yourself?

That makes zero sense. You didn't even explain where the private salon fits into all that.

That makes zero sense. You didn't even explain where the private salon fits into all that.

his ever changing hair styles while he is speaking.

i hear the middle of his last scene he switches from a thanksgiving backdrop to wearing a tacky christmas sweater too. the editing, leaves much to be desired.

Edited by NoSaint

I'm catching up late here and haven't gone through the whole thread.

Financially they only way I can see this happening is if Ralph Wilson put together some kind of reverse mortgage together for his Franchise. Where the mortgage payments go to the Wilson Family trust.

Thurman and Jim Kelly couldn't get their hands on a Billion dollars in financing to buy the team outright.

Remember the Bickering Bills?

This could be fun.

Actually I would love for this to happen but more realistically, Cowher is HC, Gailey is retained as offensive coordinator to maintain continuity so we keep the offense intact to some degree. It was Cowher that recommended Gailey as head coach for the Bills, He stated that if he was to come back as a coach, Gailey would be his offensive coordinator. Cowher is the reason Gailey was hired. The defensive Coordinator, Romeo Crennell.

Of course, then I woke up from my dream and realize that Gailey, Nix and Wannstadt have been retained for yet another year with no change in ownership and Byrd and Levitre leave as free agents.

I'm catching up late here and haven't gone through the whole thread.

Financially they only way I can see this happening is if Ralph Wilson put together some kind of reverse mortgage together for his Franchise. Where the mortgage payments go to the Wilson Family trust.

Thurman and Jim Kelly couldn't get their hands on a Billion dollars in financing to buy the team outright.

Remember the Bickering Bills?

This could be fun.

They could rob the Federal Reserve.

It opens with Ralph looking old and frail sitting at a desk in what looks like his office at RWS. He discusses the last season and about how it disapointed everyone, the fans, players, coaches and especially himself.

That could be the same video they used for the last 15 years

If Ralph is stepping down or selling the team, I take back every distasteful comment I've made about him. I'll be so grateful, I won't even complain that he should have done it 20 years earlier.

I dont know why anyone, at any time, would say anything distasteful about Ralph. He may have made poor decisions at times, but I have never for a second thought Ralph was doing anything other than what he thought was best for the team.

I dont know why anyone, at any time, would say anything distasteful about Ralph. He may have made poor decisions at times, but I have never for a second thought Ralph was doing anything other than what he thought was best for the team.

Maybe their the same type of people that make up rumors about a hot dog salesman and a dental implant spokesman. Buying a NFL franchise. Ralph has owned the team for over 50 years, yet some run with a joke about a couple of ex players with zero real world experience are going to buy a billion dollar corp.

Maybe their the same type of people that make up rumors about a hot dog salesman and a dental implant spokesman. Buying a NFL franchise. Ralph has owned the team for over 50 years, yet some run with a joke about a couple of ex players with zero real world experience are going to buy a billion dollar corp.

I doubt any of this is happening, but the post that is the original link in this thread doesn't say anything about Thurman and Kelly. I'm not sure why they keep coming up in this thread.

I have never heard of the Kelly and Thomas Corp.

It opens with Ralph looking old and frail sitting at a desk in what looks like his office at RWS. He discusses the last season and about how it disapointed everyone, the fans, players, coaches and especially himself. He says the entire coaching staff has been fired, and Nix is currently packing up his office along with Brandon and the rest of the front office..

Here's the video. Brandon must wear contacts...I've never seen him wearing glasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-T27Aw5Cs