12.) Injuries to the o-line

13.) Fitz

1. Defense

a. Wanny

b. Mario

c. Linebackers Coach and LB's

d. Secondary Coach

2. Offense

a. QB Coach (for screwin with the basic skills Fitz already had)

b. O Line (great at run blocking, pass protection averages out to about 1.9-2.2 seconds probably rather than 3 seconds and collapses quick)

c. Gailey - questionable calls

3. My parents - for raising me as a Bills fan since 1969.

1- defense, coaching being the major problem at the moment

2- bad offensive play calls in critical situations

3- average QB.

We fix #1 and #2 and we could easily make the playoffs.

Fixing #1 might improve #2.

Edited by markgbe

1.) The Indian burial curses that plague Western New York

2.) Our linebackers (all of them)

3.) Marcel

4.) Mario

5.) George Wilson

6.) Aaron Williams

7.) David Nelson's injury

8.) Wannstadt

9.) The fact that nobody takes pride in playing for Buffalo

10.) Stevie's cheek ring

11.) Freddie's stubbornness

12.) Injuries to the o-line

13.) Fitz

its a cheek STUD, not ring..duh....

1) DC - Wanny is the worst DC in the history of the NFL at this point

2) QB - Fitz - is as good as he will ever be at this point of his career - time to move on

3) HC - Chan doesn't know how to evaluate DCs or QBs.

4) GM - Nix should be fired for not forcing Chan's hand in getting rid of Wanny and for not having a viable QB for this team.

5) LB - could use some improvement but can't really tell until we get a legit DC.

..can't really tell what we have at WR until we get a QB.

No joke. Fitz is a pain in the ass, but if you can't win at home after scoring 34 points the QB is clearly not the main problem.

True that.

I have called out Fitz for crappy play, but yesterday he and the offense did enough to win, but the D did not show up to play.

Why call out the one bright spot on yesterday's game. Not only was he moving the chains quite a bit, but he had to do so operating under center more than either he or Chan probably wanted. The reason they could not run out of their preferred shotgun was because Fitz was getting killed from the blind side when setup deep in the pocket as Hairston was too painfully slow to handle the outside speed rush.

Maybe putting too much on a rookie, but all things point to that offensive line really missing Cordy Glenn.

Edited by ColdBlueNorth

1 DC - WannaClue must go

2 LBers - Learn to tackle

3 QB - Learn to play smart and throw the ball away

4 Secondary - Learn to tackle

5 DL - get a stronger push

6 WR - no comment

7 P - no better / worse than Morman

8 Head Coach - Did hre call those bad pass plays?

9 Ralph Wilson - PLEASE sell the Team

10 Nix

1. Players not executing their responsibilities with effort and consistency.

that's kind of what I wanted to say about the D Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

1. Front office for putting this D together...

2. No quality LB's, need a very good MLB in a 4-3 and we don't even have an average one. Too much faith in Moats as well, good situational player, but not an every down player.

3. CB's, A. Williams is lost out there. he may be good someday, but is not ready now. Should have kept DF, dumb move.

4. Safeties - GW is not a very good safety, he's not horrible, but far from being very good. on the last TD, Ten made him look like a fool by splitting routes. And what does he do? just stays right in the middle until it was too late to do anything. at least make a decision and help one of the coverages!

5. D-Line, but i can't fault the front office for this. these guys should be playing better! i am surprised at the lack of productivity.

6. Coaching

7. Fitz

8. WR depth

The writing is on the wall....The biggest problem is the front office. We need to clean house and start over. You know this to be true when its difficult to name that last 5-6 head coaches. Can anyone name another team thats been through this many head coaches in a 15 year span? I hate to say it but I don't think things will change until Ralph is no longer the owner.

1. Ownership - has never made wining a priority. Polian was a fluke hire.

2. QB - a good QB would mask many of the other problems

3. Defense - I do not know how a guy with Wanny's resume and what could have been the best D-line in the NFL puts together such a poor unit. I think the game has passed him buy. I just cannot believe an innovative offensive mind like Gailey's did not see this coming.

3- average QB.

Agreed. They've been horrible at calling the right plays at the right time. Also, how about our RBs Hanging on to the Damned Football!!!

Edited by mattsox

LB's - ours stunk last year, and the only changes are that Barnett is 1 year older and plays like he's 5 years older, plus we added a 4th round rookie OLB Bradham. Sheppard is looking like a huge bust.

QB - no one on this roster is even potential franchise material. Fitz was adequate yesterday, but he's already cost the team 3 games, and nearly cost them the game last week in AZ.

It's too soon to evaulate Wanny - sorry. 7 games into a new system with terrible talent at LB. It's not what the angry mob wants to hear but it's true.

Think the defense hasn't improved and signing Mario and Anderson was no help?

Here's a stat for you, the Bills are currently tied with the Giants for 12th in the league with 17 sacks.

Last SEASON they had 19 sacks TOTAL.

After the next two games, the schedule gets easier, so with 9 games left, does anyone want to bet against me that they will more than double their sack total from last season??

Some things really have improved from last season. QB's do not stand around forever picking apart their D the way they used to. They still run against the Bills (though note how the Bills stuffed KC the week before they ran wild against NO), and they are picking apart the short zones.

Why? BECAUSE THE BILLS LBs SUCK. They are physically outmatched and overall slow, so they can't cover and they can't run down the edges. Big running plays aren't the D-Line's fault - they are the LB's fault. The D-Line often gets stuffs on the run, but they can't do it every play, and the LB's have to step up on the other plays.

The good news is, it's ONLY the LB's that suck (on defense).

Ripping Chan for getting as many points on offense as he does with so little premier talent is ridiculous. He has choked some tough calls late the last two weeks - painful...

BUT I'll take a coach who can turn a 7th rounder throwing to another 7th rounder into one of the most effective passing combos in the league any day.

3- average QB.

I like this list. (Long passes on third and short have to stop!)

1- Owner (sad to say, I love ya Ralph. But things won't change until your gone).

2- GM- Nix just hasn't done the job. He is average. Average won't keep the Bills in Buffalo

3- Coach- Chan is a great guy. But is out of his element as Head Coach

4- DC- Wanny.... what is going on? Seriously?

5-QB- Fitz... I wish he had the skills to match his smarts. I like him, but he isn't cutting it.

6-LB's- This group needs help. All could use replaced

7- P- Most important game changer. Why did the Bills let Brian go?

8- WR's- For a team that likes to spread the offense out. Why is there no clear cut #2 or #3

9- DL- With this talent, why arn't they getting pressure? Hope K Williams doesn't get hurt

10- Fans- If the fans didn't expect so much, there wouldn't be a problem. We deserve better