Our Next Head Coach Should Be Someone From TBD...

I honestly believe that there are very knowledgeable people on this board and if we had the chance to choose a head coach from here, that he would do a better job than our 4 previous head coaches... I don't know you guys by name that well but I know the old timers on here know each other well so, this is what I propose...

If Ralph Wilson stated that he's getting rid of all the coaching staff and wanted them replaced by members from TBD, who would you guys want to be Head Coach, OC, DC, etc... And why?

Oh... I nominate myself to be a part of the training staff...

Being an NFL head coach is darn hard work, 15+ hours a day hard work.,,too much work!

Bills fans are people who love to tailgate, party, eat all the wrong stuff and have fun. All the while imbibing enough alcohol to forget who won or lost until long after the game ended. I could be a tailgate supervisor :D

So says the guy who has Madden video game as his avatar.

If I could choose our organization from top to bottom I'd go with PTR as the head ball coach, No Saint as my offensive coordinator, beerball as the defensive coor, and DC Tom would be the equipment manager. Oh yeah, and nevergiveup will be the owner!

I nominate myself to be in charge of the concession stands. Particularly dispensing of an ever growing variety of beers.

O-Line: I nominate John from Hemet to hold sway in this category.

GM: In addition to his duties of enhancing the Jills' role, I nominate San Jose Bills Fan.

Marketing: Nomination for The Senator due to his untiring devotion for the goal of undefeated seasons.

Security: DC Tom has this one wrapped up. A volley of words will be good enough to keep unruly fans in line.

I honestly believe that there are very knowledgeable people on this board and if we had the chance to choose a head coach from here, that he would do a better job than our 4 previous head coaches... I don't know you guys by name that well but I know the old timers on here know each other well so, this is what I propose...

If Ralph Wilson stated that he's getting rid of all the coaching staff and wanted them replaced by members from TBD, who would you guys want to be Head Coach, OC, DC, etc... And why?

Oh... I nominate myself to be a part of the training staff...

I nominate myself for HC bc I know everything :flirt:

Let the Norman Invasion begin!!!!!

C'mon people.

Get in the spirit of this.

I'll nominate Buffalo Barbarian for strength and conditioning coach.

If Chan can HC and OC I can strengthen these whimps up and were hitting practice too you friggin pussies!!! Wonder why you get hurt all time and can't tackle for S#!t it is bc you clowns only do it in a game.

It already happened. Why do you think crayonz is missing here?

:lol: :lol:

It already happened. Why do you think crayonz is missing here?

whaaat?

He told me he was manning the Mars Rover....

That dude just can't be trusted.

And doesn't Scott get any love around here? He should at least be allowed to sell suites. Geesh.

C'mon people.

Get in the spirit of this.

I'll nominate Buffalo Barbarian for strength and conditioning coach.

NO WAY! BB has to be the QB coach. He loves him some QBs.

NYC Bill DBs coach.

Captain Hindsight ST coach.

valle7878 D-line coach.

Fig Newton OC

Joe the six pack DC

Pearl Howardman HC

Being an NFL head coach is darn hard work, 15+ hours a day hard work.,,too much work!

If the brain trust we have now are spending 15+ hours a day and we are still playing like this, they may as well go home early and get some sleep because those long hours aren't doing anyone any good .... they're just wasting time.

I GOT IT!!!!! maybe they are AT work for 15+ hours a day ..... but ..... instead of coaching our guys up or formulating game plans or watching game films or manipulating rosters they are spending their time posting on TBD :doh:

Nominate me, the Webster Guy (which is actually me and my brother Jeff). As President/CEO and GM we promise the following:

1. Beer sales START at halftime. Lord knows the second half is when your headache starts and our team gets out-adjusted.

2. Artificial snow for every game.

3. Prime seating for all Two Bills Drive Posters that haven't told me I'm an idiot on the message board (that leaves two of you)

4. Awesome kids section that allows a halftime race on the field.

5. No more fat security guards obstructing your view, hot chicks with tasers now keep the peace.

6. Every kickoff gets returned or the guy gets cut. (hey if we're gonna give up 50 points a game lets take some risks people)

7. No Celino and Barnes ads. Ever. The only low-lifes we promote are Canadian Beer Brewers.

8. Strictly Rush music over the loud speakers. With condolences and respect to Ozzy, Queen and AC/DC

9. We rename the Stadium to something other than the owners name. (cheesy) Something cool like Lakeside Park or Orchard Park Stadium. Sorry but naming rights are gay. (Lucas Oil? Really? I hope that check was worth it....)

10. More reverses, flea flickers, fake punts and FG's, blitzes, bombs, big beers, fireworks, free hot pretzels for kids, tv's in the bathrooms, and full video access to our draft room, scouting reports, and all discussions made on draft day available free on streaming video from the website on the day after the draft.

Vote Webster Guy for Bills Dictator..............

I will do defensive assistant or something. And team nutrition guy. Steaks erryday

I'll nominate you as well - only because you are one of the only members on here I know who actually played O Line....but, the only caveat I will add, is Jimmy Spagnola must be the "ball boy".

Nominate me, the Webster Guy (which is actually me and my brother Jeff). As President/CEO and GM we promise the following:

1. Beer sales START at halftime. Lord knows the second half is when your headache starts and our team gets out-adjusted.

2. Artificial snow for every game.

3. Prime seating for all Two Bills Drive Posters that haven't told me I'm an idiot on the message board (that leaves two of you)

4. Awesome kids section that allows a halftime race on the field.

5. No more fat security guards obstructing your view, hot chicks with tasers now keep the peace.

6. Every kickoff gets returned or the guy gets cut. (hey if we're gonna give up 50 points a game lets take some risks people)

7. No Celino and Barnes ads. Ever. The only low-lifes we promote are Canadian Beer Brewers.

8. Strictly Rush music over the loud speakers. With condolences and respect to Ozzy, Queen and AC/DC

9. We rename the Stadium to something other than the owners name. (cheesy) Something cool like Lakeside Park or Orchard Park Stadium. Sorry but naming rights are gay. (Lucas Oil? Really? I hope that check was worth it....)

10. More reverses, flea flickers, fake punts and FG's, blitzes, bombs, big beers, fireworks, free hot pretzels for kids, tv's in the bathrooms, and full video access to our draft room, scouting reports, and all discussions made on draft day available free on streaming video from the website on the day after the draft.

Vote Webster Guy for Bills Dictator..............

Can I have a fridge installed right in front of my three season ticket seats???

I nominate myself as DC.

Would bring in D. Talley as my LB coach. Just so I could see him cuss somebody ass in the locker room at halftime.

Would bring in Mark Kelso as Secondary coach.

Would blitz Tom Brady on dam near every play just for the hell of it. LOL

I'd give Special Teams to MDP because, well, is anyone really more special than MDP?

And I'd make Valle a Press Secretary because we need someone to get in front of the media and tell the world the truth about the Bills sucking ... in a way that would even put Jim Mora to shame.

And finally, I'd make Fig Newton the strength and conditioning coach, because every single player would run as fast as they could to get away from him.

If the brain trust we have now are spending 15+ hours a day and we are still playing like this, they may as well go home early and get some sleep because those long hours aren't doing anyone any good .... they're just wasting time.

I GOT IT!!!!! maybe they are AT work for 15+ hours a day ..... but ..... instead of coaching our guys up or formulating game plans or watching game films or manipulating rosters they are spending their time posting on TBD :doh:

Put another way, at the end of the day it's results that matter not effort.