C.J. Updates ?

CJPearl2

The NE offense has yet to really get rolling. Gronk is in the doghouse, welker didnt do anything the first couple games and has a monster yesterday. I don't know if its BB game planning that or what but they just don't seem to be totally on and that scares the **** out of me and sort of gives me a sliver of hope. Their defense is looking pretty decent though. It could be a wild game.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, if Freddy is back playing Sunday and CJ is out only 1-2 weeks, that would be remarkable. I'd love to have Freddy back for this game -- though at the same time, CJ was really coming into his own. He owned that game against the Browns -- he couldn't be stopped, and that made the offense click like I haven't seen in a long time. I think Chan was like a kid in a candy store calling plays in the Browns game while CJ was in there.

If I am bellicheat I will man up tight and stack the box daring fitz to go over the top. Especially if they don't need worry about spiller getting to the edge. Fitz is going to have to take deeper drops and some shots downfield.

I am excited to see this defense play against a great QB as we will get to see how good this front 4 really is. Brady seems to hang on to the ball for a while so it will be interesting.

Dont get me wrong from my comment above. If there is even a chance they'll be ok, then Im all for bringing one or both back. If for no other reason than it gives the opponent more to think about. I just dont want them rushed back and then sustain a bigger injury that will kill the rest of the season (and playoffs! :thumbsup: ) for them.

You are correct though. We know very little, and whatever the Bills decide will need to be trusted as the best decision.

I'm more of the view that if they're not 100%, then rest them both, esp. Fred, who seems to be breaking records with his rehab.

I remember when Lil Donte (God bless him) had that shoulder injury and played through it. It seemed like everytime he made a tackle he'd grab his shoulder, or otherwise get bolled over.

LMAO. I cracked up at this line because it's so true haha.

LOL and just when he walked out of the store with the piece of candy that he wanted, someone ripped it out of his hands and took off running. Leaving him there with a dumbfounded look as the thief disappears in the crowd.

Kinda how he reacted immediately after CJ went down. Nice recovery in the 4th qtr though.

LOL and just when he walked out of the store with the piece of candy that he wanted, someone ripped it out of his hands and took off running. Leaving him there with a dumbfounded look as the thief disappears in the crowd.

Kinda how he reacted immediately after CJ went down. Nice recovery in the 4th qtr though.

The everlasting gobstopper was stolen from him! hahaha (hope you've seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)

I am excited to see this defense play against a great QB as we will get to see how good this front 4 really is. Brady seems to hang on to the ball for a while so it will be interesting.

After what the Jets did against us with a simple three step drop and chuck the ball gameplan????

If our DBs don't get more phyisical at the LOS I'm afraid we're toast against the friggen Pats*.

I'm more of the view that if they're not 100%, then rest them both, esp. Fred, who seems to be breaking records with his rehab.

I remember when Lil Donte (God bless him) had that shoulder injury and played through it. It seemed like everytime he made a tackle he'd grab his shoulder, or otherwise get bolled over.

Comparing Whitner to Spiller to make a point? C'mon, bro. You're better than that. :flirt:

After what the Jets did against us with a simple three step drop and chuck the ball gameplan????

If our DBs don't get more phyisical at the LOS I'm afraid we're toast against the friggen Pats*.

That's the point. This team can only succeed by stepping up to the big boys. Gotta embrace the challenge or flounder in eternal mediocrity.

I want to see just how good this d really can be.

Wanny better not expect soft coverage to win the day Sunday. Brady and his WRs are all about working underneath.

Bring it! Can't wait.

That's the point. This team can only succeed by stepping up to the big boys. Gotta embrace the challenge or flounder in eternal mediocrity.

I want to see just how good this d really can be.

Wanny better not expect soft coverage to win the day Sunday. Brady and his WRs are all about working underneath.

Bring it! Can't wait.

Yeah Wanny better have a solid gameplan. The coverage needs to be tight. This will be a serious test for our young secondary. I'm a bit nervous about it but they have fared much better in week 2 and 3 than in week 1, so hopefully they can hold their own. We need Brooks back. Him and Rogers on the Pats little annoying quick receivers is necessary. We'll see how it goes. Tight coverage and keep Brady uncomfortable are the two keys. C'mon Bills!

Tim G just tweeted that Spiller has full range of motion, not in a sling, but that pain and swelling an issue. Sez Spiller might play Sunday.

I think Spiller needs to man up, take a pain killer, and suit up this Sunday. It's a division game and he means so much for this team.

By the way he stayed down, got helped up, helped off the field and then taken away on a cart, I expected his collarbone to be shattered into 12 pieces. I can't believe there is talk that this guy could play this Sunday after what I saw? It's almost like that was the first time he had ever felt pain? Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for him to get back, but it's just a little weird.

You know the Pats will be taking cheap shots at his shoulder, like they'll do to Freddy's leg.

We should do the same to Marsha......

By the way he stayed down, got helped up, helped off the field and then taken away on a cart, I expected his collarbone to be shattered into 12 pieces. I can't believe there is talk that this guy could play this Sunday after what I saw? It's almost like that was the first time he had ever felt pain? Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for him to get back, but it's just a little weird.

I completly understand. I feel like I watched Freddy blow out his ACL and Spiller shatter his collarbone, and what's that, they're both almost healthy again!? I feel like I started mourning the season, yet here we are, 2-1 atop the AFC East, with both players returning in the near future.

Well, how did I get here? Strange as it ever was.... Strange as it ever was.... Strange as it ever was....

I completly understand. I feel like I watched Freddy blow out his ACL and Spiller shatter his collarbone, and what's that, they're both almost healthy again!? I feel like I started mourning the season, yet here we are, 2-1 atop the AFC East, with both players returning in the near future.

Well, how did I get here? Strange as it ever was.... Strange as it ever was.... Strange as it ever was....

Make player injures more serious than they seem, get/keep them out of a game to confuse your opponents (they have a harder time preparing). Bellifat won't know who's in or out right a way. Maybe, just maybe OBD planned for something like this?

Imagine the change in gameplan the Patsies are going through... First we're down to Choice and White.... now they've got to plan for CJ and Fred possibly being there as well. It's a matter of pick your poison, except you don't know what you're going to get

I know we're fans and want to know if they're going to play sunday but i'd rather have the pats thinking these guys aren't playing. BB is maybe the best gameplanner and would have his team ready for all the backs but on the off chance they don't spend the time on freddy and spiller we could have an advantage. This is what the pats do every week...hasn't brady been on the injured list for ten years with a shoulder issue?

maybe im giving too much credit to the Pats/NFL teams in general, but I just dont think they are having too much of a headache over gameplanning because we MIGHT be running Freddy/CJ/Tashard/White....i think their gameplan is going to be "clog the running lanes, fill gaps with LB who shed blocks and dont let the RB get to the outside" just like it is every week, against every RB they ever face...

maybe im giving too much credit to the Pats/NFL teams in general, but I just dont think they are having too much of a headache over gameplanning because we MIGHT be running Freddy/CJ/Tashard/White....i think their gameplan is going to be "clog the running lanes, fill gaps with LB who shed blocks and dont let the RB get to the outside" just like it is every week, against every RB they ever face...

Theoretically yes.

But as FJ & CJ have the home run potential on any play, that Choice & White don't, they won't have the flexibility to completely stack the box with FJ & CJ in the line up because they can get burnt very badly if one of those LBs doesn't shed a block. FJ & CJ create completely different matchups for Bellichick to worry about.

Theoretically yes.

But as FJ & CJ have the home run potential on any play, that Choice & White don't, they won't have the flexibility to completely stack the box with FJ & CJ in the line up because they can get burnt very badly if one of those LBs doesn't shed a block. FJ & CJ create completely different matchups for Bellichick to worry about.

Screens as well.....