David Nelson torn ACL- Out for year

BRAWNDO

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a huge loss. IMO, the FO should sign a veteran FA (like Burress or Branch).

Although I'd be happy to have Deion, is Plax an option for the vision that Chan and Buddy have for this squad? Not that I am defending any vision that either of them have based on yesterdays performance.

I'm starting to think the Bills really screwed the pooch on the WR portion of the roster.

This... extremely thin to even start the game. 1 injury and now we are in the same exact position as last year.. With a WR core that scares no one in an offense that relies way to much on them.

Fire everyone.

Also - has Stevie Johnson had a groin injury for a full year now.. how has that not healed in the off season?

He is a number 2 disguised as a number 1 anyway.

Edited by kobe808lak

I'm starting to think the Bills really screwed the pooch on the WR portion of the roster.

That seemed quite obvious when they ignored that position, in fact the entire offense during the off season. Once Vincent Jackson signed with Tampa they did nothing. I guess if there is a bright spot it is early enough where he should be full go for camp next year. How many weeks until the draft?

This... extremely thin to even start the game. 1 injury and now we are in the same exact position as last year.. With a WR core that scares no one in an offense that relies way to much on them.

Fire everyone.

Also - has Stevie Johnson had a groin injury for a full year now.. how has that not healed in the off season?

He is a number 2 disguised as a number 1 anyway.

If Chan Gailey wants to save his job, if he can, he better figure out how to start running the ball a lot more and throwing a lot less: Same as last year, Fitz can't throw and weak WR group.

Edited by SoCal-Surf

Although I'd be happy to have Deion, is Plax an option for the vision that Chan and Buddy have for this squad? Not that I am defending any vision that either of them have based on yesterdays performance.

Plax has the same height as Nelson and is a good red zone target. Why not sign him for a year?

That sucks for him and the Bills. At least TE's are easy to replace.

For some teams maybe, Chandler might be the first one we have had since Metzelaars that can be counted on.

At least he has a hot girlfriend to comfort him in his time of need.

And now he can run her things during the game without TBD getting all shaken up about it.

Chan said today on WGR that there is no one out there that knows the plays better than the players they have i.e. Why bring in someone else who doesn't know the plays and that we haven't already picked up.

The Bills will dance with the girls they came with.

The offense is now in CJ's hands.

Chan said today on WGR that there is no one out there that knows the plays better than the players they have i.e. Why bring in someone else who doesn't know the plays and that we haven't already picked up.

The Bills will dance with the girls they came with.

The offense is now in CJ's hands.

Same crap. Does CJ play receiver too, because we only have one of those on the whole roster who is NFL Caliber and his groin could end up being the same nagging problem it was last year. Sounds like they are already making excuses for another season down the drain.

Edited by BuffBill

:censored:

This just sux. Nelson is our best WR after Stevie. Best wishes to Nelson on recovery and hope he can be back next season.

Alright TJ Graham, you want to play in the NFL? Get ready.

We need to get Scott Chandler even more involved now, although I was glad to see him get several passes thrown his way yesterday.

CJ, will have to get a bigger role as well. I just hope Freddy isn't gone for too long. I'd rather have CJ & Freddy than CJ & Tashard.

Edited by Mark Vader

We need a vet.

We've been hearing for years that we only want "high character" guys. Apparently, high character guys don't win ballgames with any regularity when they become Buffalo Bills.

I'd have no problem with Plax at this point. What's the risk? He'll divide a losing locker room?

BA

We need a vet.

We've been hearing for years that we only want "high character" guys. Apparently, high character guys don't win ballgames with any regularity when they become Buffalo Bills.

I'd have no problem with Plax at this point. What's the risk? He'll divide a losing locker room?

BA

Heck, they brought in Merriman, why throw away the millions that Ralph finally spent already. Bring him in, can it really hurt at this point? The season is on the verge of floating down the toilet after one game, at least try to salvage it for a proven guy, with post season experience who will come at basically the minium salary.