David Nelson torn ACL- Out for year

BRAWNDO

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a huge loss. IMO, the FO should sign a veteran FA (like Burress or Branch).

Although I'd be happy to have Deion, is Plax an option for the vision that Chan and Buddy have for this squad? Not that I am defending any vision that either of them have based on yesterdays performance.

I'm starting to think the Bills really screwed the pooch on the WR portion of the roster.

This... extremely thin to even start the game. 1 injury and now we are in the same exact position as last year.. With a WR core that scares no one in an offense that relies way to much on them.

Fire everyone.

Also - has Stevie Johnson had a groin injury for a full year now.. how has that not healed in the off season?

He is a number 2 disguised as a number 1 anyway.

Edited by kobe808lak

I'm starting to think the Bills really screwed the pooch on the WR portion of the roster.

That seemed quite obvious when they ignored that position, in fact the entire offense during the off season. Once Vincent Jackson signed with Tampa they did nothing. I guess if there is a bright spot it is early enough where he should be full go for camp next year. How many weeks until the draft?

This... extremely thin to even start the game. 1 injury and now we are in the same exact position as last year.. With a WR core that scares no one in an offense that relies way to much on them.

Fire everyone.

Also - has Stevie Johnson had a groin injury for a full year now.. how has that not healed in the off season?

He is a number 2 disguised as a number 1 anyway.

If Chan Gailey wants to save his job, if he can, he better figure out how to start running the ball a lot more and throwing a lot less: Same as last year, Fitz can't throw and weak WR group.

Edited by SoCal-Surf