Where are you now Bills Fan?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison Connecticut via West Seneca. I went to many snowy mid 70s Bills games and got to watch the Electric Company, Bob Chandler, and OJ. My family moved to CT when I was 10 and I have been a Bills fanatic ever since

Ok, so it looks like I need to invite Zackry00, BillsFanNC, Water Buffalo, and jimmyo to my pad for a game...

Edit: and Damian.

Edited by eball

No, but there's a good chance she did him. :devil:

She spent her first two years at Fredonia State. Her family moved to VA after her Sophomore year. She followed them and graduated college down here.

Ray you dirty dog!

Florence South Carolina... from South Buffalo...

Give our condolences to Drayton…

Seriously though, besides the fact that the vast majority of respondents in this thread are "Buffalo ex-pats" or even people who had "the curse" passed down from family, another interesting feature is that there are a lot of lurkers weighing in… people who rarely post.

Anyways, these threads (where to eat in WNY, what to do in WNY, Best Bills game experience) tend to be the most interesting because among other reasons, you learn a little something about the people you see post here.

Grew up in Eggertsville, then Elma and finally Penfield before joining the Air Force and seeing North America underground.

Lived in Rantoul, IL; Rapid City, SD; Lompoc, CA; Grand Forks, ND; & Great Falls, MT before retiring and moving to Minneapolis.

Been to three games at the Ralph, one game at KC and another at Denver. My father used to get cheap seats at the Rockpile and we were there for the "hit heard round the world", but didn't see it because we were behind the steel pillar and that end of the field was blocked.

Got to see the Bills beat the Vikes with Bledsoe a few years ago, but keep hoping they will come back in my lifetime.

I'm a former AF Brat. Were you stationed at Vandenberg? We lived in Lompoc during the late 60's when my father was stationed at Vandenberg.

Born in Newport Beach and spent most of my life in San Luis Obispo county, Cali. Just about to move to Redding, north Cali. Gosh I hope there are some Bills fans there to be found. I did a search and didn't find a Bills Backers pad anywhere up there.

It's great reading these threads because when I finally do visit Buffalo I'll know the places to check out.

Born in Newport Beach and spent most of my life in San Luis Obispo county, Cali. Just about to move to Redding, north Cali. Gosh I hope there are some Bills fans there to be found. I did a search and didn't find a Bills Backers pad anywhere up there.

It's great reading these threads because when I finally do visit Buffalo I'll know the places to check out.

TCali is a great guy… he lives up that ways.

I was thinking that as well, I was expecting the vast majority of people here to live in or around the Buffalo area. I guess in Buffalo there are plenty of people to talk to about the Bills... But us outsiders need to come here for our football fix. Just my theory.

No, just not posting. Boring for me to say Buffalo.

Blasdell (Frontier High '88 & Canisius College '92) moved to Davie, Fl in '96. I miss the family, people, food, and 4 seasons. But palm trees in your backyard are pretty cool.

Hey do you know Dave in Broward, he lives in Davie actually near the fins facitily at Nova? I live just west of you in Weston. Been out here since 1987, raised two boys to be rabid Bills fans and they love giving the fins fans hell whenever we beat them.

Curious...fellow fredonia grad...lived in richmond for 18 years...knew several richmond area fredonia grads...any of them in the mid to upper 40 year old range?

Richmond, VA (West End)

Born in Hampton, VA (Dad is from Dunkirk, NY & was in the Air Force stationed at Langley AFB). Spent my formative years in Warren PA, Silver Creek, Orchard Park, but mostly Grand Island (prior to that, Falls Church, VA & Tokyo, Japan).

I dated a girl from North Collins here in Richmond years ago. She went to Fredonia State as did another girl I dated here. Never knew either in WNY.

Monterrey, Mexico

I went to the University of Guelph for one semester 8 in 2003 and y made the trip to the Ralph to watch the Game vs the Skins, we won, we have Bledsoe as or QB an the skins have the P. Ramsey

also i went to Denver to see the Bills beat the Broncos in 2008

Go Bills

Drank many a beer at Thirsty's. Or so I'm told. It's still a blur.

What a tiny dive! I never liked that place. (Sorry if it's an old favorite.) I was always more likely to be smoking by the canal and/or train tracks....

Unfortunately, I left Pittsford before the Bills started training camp at SJF.

Bangkok Thailand (5+ years already), by way of Seoul Korea a year plus some, NYC for a bit more than a decade. Thinking about where next, really nice here but 2nd worldish at times. I like it warm. From BFLO! Same age as the team, went to games with my Dad at the pile. Never had another team(except the Sabres and Braves).

Do you have a bar where you watch the Bills? I only ask because I spend three months (Nov, Dec,Jan.) in Pattaya, but I'd love to actually watch a game in Thailand with some Bills fans. Haven't found any in pattaya, pretty much a soccer town.

I was thinking the exact same thing just before I read your post. Maybe we should start a mass "reverse exodus " back to Buffalo.

I'm with ya, I'll be moving back to the area in hopefully 2 more years. Can't wait until I get my seasons again!