Where are you now Bills Fan?

Clarksville, Maryland - almost exactly halfway between Baltimore and D.C.

Grew up for a time on Woodward Ave. right by the zoo - used to walk through it every day on the way home from school (before they charged admission). Parents both went to Amherst HS.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born in South Buffalo

Served 8 years in the Marines

Reside in Fredericksburg, VA

Go Bills!!!

Semper Fi! I started the Bills Backers chapter in Fredericksburg about 10 years ago when I was working at Quantico. I live over in Southern Maryland now. Go Bills!

Semper Fi! I started the Bills Backers chapter in Fredericksburg about 10 years ago when I was working at Quantico. I live over in Southern Maryland now. Go Bills!

Awesome!! I was stationed at Quantico from 97-00, and again from 02-05. I used to go to Jimmy's Old Town tavern in Herndon, VA before I got Direct Tv. Last I heard, the Fredericksburg chapter still watches games at Hard Times.

Semper Fi & Go Bills!!!

http://forums.twobil...r/1194-exwnyer/

Too funny - I also dated a girl from North Collins that went to Fredonia State. I also lived in the West End of Richmond for a while.

Too funny. I went to Fredonia State and dated a girl from North Collins. And I lived just east of Richmond, but that was Richmond Avenue in Buffalo.

Now in the city of Lost Angels.

Blasdell (Frontier High '88 & Canisius College '92) moved to Davie, Fl in '96. I miss the family, people, food, and 4 seasons. But palm trees in your backyard are pretty cool.