Where are you now Bills Fan?

that's a trick question, as everyone leaving Buff turns onto 238 from 20 in order to avoid Alexander....

or at least I usually did on my way back to Perry... B-)

To avoid Alexander or because it's a more direct route??

I was a tree surgeon/arborist for ten years. The guy who mentored me was from Alexander. He's a chainsaw artist now.

I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about. I went to school with him. It's a small town.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an insane thread. Literally less than 5% of the people on here actually reside in WNY. That is nothing short of shocking.

Denver currently, grew up in the 'Ville, have lived in the Canisius area and the west side.

I was thinking that as well, I was expecting the vast majority of people here to live in or around the Buffalo area. I guess in Buffalo there are plenty of people to talk to about the Bills... But us outsiders need to come here for our football fix. Just my theory.

From West Seneca to Pittsburgh to Mansfield, OH to far east side of Cleveland.

Bills/Sabres will always be #1, won't try and convert the kids because

1. standing by hometown team is so important to me.

2. I would like my kids to be overall positive people. Trying to swap one cursed sports franchise for another and watching hope die from their eyes would be too wrong and too much negativity for impressionable young minds.

Born and raised in Western New York. Currently raising my family in Cheektowaga and have no plans to ever leave.

I will do my best to represent all of the out of town fans at the Ralph on game days.

btw - this has got to be the coolest thread I've ever seen on TBD

Edited by Maddog69

Currently living in las Vegas for the past 14 years. Originally from Fredonia.

Where at in Vegas NE?

I grew up in Amherst, moved downtown, then moved to Vegas back in 04' stayed for 2 years (the general consensus of time you will be there until you decide you will be there the rest of your life) and moved back to Buffalo for 2 reasons..... To get away from the partying and find someone to settle down with (not a good idea in Vegas for women or family environment IMO) and get back my season tickets at the Ralph. I have only missed 1 game since I've been back in 06' (last years Philly game due to a wedding in Vegas actually) and if I can help it, job bearing I will never miss a game in my life.

GO BILLS!!!!!

Bills fan since 1960. Attended first preseason game at Civic Stadium, soon to be renamed War Memorial. The first time I visited Civic Stadium was to watch demolition derby. Things were looking up on the corner of Best and Jefferson when Ralph Wilson put down his first dime. All my life it has been about school so where I studied or taught determind where I lived. School 61, School 62, Genesee-Fillmore Jr. High, Kensington High, Williamsville High, college on the Hudson, seminary and grad school in Chicago, teaching in Southern Oregon since 1975. I left the Eastside of Bflo, but it never left me. Is this the year I see a live game at the Ralph? Been back to Buffalo lots since I left in 1966 but never in football season.