Where are you now Bills Fan?

Pristina, Kosovo (thank God for live streaming). Grew up in Orchard Park, started following Bills in 1968, and left town in 1976. Stayed with the Bills through earlier stints in NYC, DC, SF, Seattle, and Atlanta. I swore off them a couple of times, but was never able to follow through.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did she mention my Bro? He hold's the chemistry chair at Fredonia.

No, but there's a good chance she did him. :devil:

She spent her first two years at Fredonia State. Her family moved to VA after her Sophomore year. She followed them and graduated college down here.

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

And please let me add that as a proud Canadian Bills fan, I HATE the Bills in Toronto series. It is such a joke. Leave the NFL in the states and more importantly, leave the Bills home games in Buffalo!

I would rather go to Bills games in Buffalo then Toronto anytime!

Some of my best memories come from going to Bills games in Buffalo. Its a wonderful experiance I had with my father and hope to have with my future kid(s) one day

OP is from OP born in West Seneca, moved to OP 6 miles from the stadium. Just remember those Monday Night games (when we used to get them) watching the blimp go by and listening to the roar of the crowd when Andre Reed would catch one from Kelly. We'd take the TV out onto the back deck and it felt like we were part of the game. Amazing response and it was for everyone to soundoff and not just the people outside of NY.

3,000 miles to the left. Would have gone further but the !@#$ing ocean got in the way.

It's nice this side of the pond!

Melbourne, Fl.

Grew up in North Tonawanda.

Always thought that it was cool having a Florida branch of Melbourne, as I sit, literally the furthurest away in Melbourne, Australia.

Grew up in Eggertsville, then Elma and finally Penfield before joining the Air Force and seeing North America underground.

Lived in Rantoul, IL; Rapid City, SD; Lompoc, CA; Grand Forks, ND; & Great Falls, MT before retiring and moving to Minneapolis.

Been to three games at the Ralph, one game at KC and another at Denver. My father used to get cheap seats at the Rockpile and we were there for the "hit heard round the world", but didn't see it because we were behind the steel pillar and that end of the field was blocked.

Got to see the Bills beat the Vikes with Bledsoe a few years ago, but keep hoping they will come back in my lifetime.