The One and Only Stevie Johnson Thread

Simon

Bring your ranting and raving here folks!

And just so y'all know, I am completely done with all the flaming and name-calling I've been dealing with today.

I'm currently passing out vacations like Halloween candy so if yo can't keep it civil, find another board.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that most of the players are aligned behind Stevie than behind Chan. Sure he's an immature imbecile, but he delivers on the field and that's what players care about. Wins & losses.

Thanks Chan for reinforcing your reputation.

His shirt said Happy New Year. It was about as harmless as you can get. Hernandez can prance like an idiot and gets no flag. Which is seems more like taunting?

But I stand by Gailey benching him. SJ needs to know better at this point. It sends a great message to the entire team. But the Bills would be idiots not to bring SJ back.

Bring your ranting and raving here folks!

I guess we can say goodbye to Stevie. Why would Chan bench him after he made a penatly that was no factor in a game the Bills should have played everyone to kick the crap out of the pats. I know the season was lost but 2-0 vs the Pats would have been a sweet ending.....Goodbye Stevie we will miss you..