The One and Only Stevie Johnson Thread

Simon

His shirt said Happy New Year. It was about as harmless as you can get. Hernandez can prance like an idiot and gets no flag. Which is seems more like taunting?

But I stand by Gailey benching him. SJ needs to know better at this point. It sends a great message to the entire team. But the Bills would be idiots not to bring SJ back.

Harmless act? Pulling up your jersey to reveal your undershirt is an automatic 15 yard penalty. If he had "HI MOM" written on there it would have been the same thing. He needs to learn the damn rules and stop hurting his team. The dude is a moron.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chan clearly must have told him after the last time that he was out if he did it again. SJ called his bluff and we all lost because he once again put himself ahead of the team.

My 9-year-old son had no problem with the benching. I'm proud of him.

His shirt said Happy New Year. It was about as harmless as you can get. Hernandez can prance like an idiot and gets no flag. Which is seems more like taunting?

But I stand by Gailey benching him. SJ needs to know better at this point. It sends a great message to the entire team. But the Bills would be idiots not to bring SJ back.

this pretty much sums up how I feel. I agree stevie's stunt was stupid, I agree with the benching, but I want him re-signed.

Really? REALLY? You'd "leave" over this fool?

Adorable.

its not all about him. I am just ready to hop off the train. Sick of the cycle of letting talented players go and create holes.

I really think this team can be poised to turn a corner this offseason. Re-sign #13, maybe get another WR, try to create a pass rush. They arent far off...

But I think it will be obvious what their intentions are. Losing SJ is an indication they are taking another step backward.

I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell that Stevie is back in Buffalo next season.

This. Chan always seemed to get a pained look on his face this year when questioned about Stevie's various antics and I just don't think he wants Stevie on his team. That really sucks because Stevie does have some talent and we need all the talent we can get.

Stevie's act was immature and selfish, the second time he pulled such a penalty in a divisional game this season.

Chan had no choice but to pull him. Belichick would have cut him on the spot.

That being said, the Bills need to re-sign him and SJ needs to learn his lesson.

And even SJ himself said he was done with celebrations. That lasted what, a month?

Screw him. I hope he reads this, too.

Yeah, I'm sure pro athletes spend their free time reading some of the garbage "fans" post here. I was a shirt that said Happy New Year. He probably shouldn't have done it but it get deal with. But let's not act like the guy had swaiskas on his shirt or something.