ROLL CALL - Home Opener

Lv-Bills

Section 134, Row 33. I'll be driving from New Jersey for my 3 consecutive home opener. I want to get the full experience this time. Tailgate suggestions or parties? There's only 2 of us.

I'm gonna be driving from Jersey too. This will be my 6th year traveling up there. Where in jersey are u coming from? Section 137 row 2 I think....

I'm gonna be driving from Jersey too. This will be my 6th year traveling up there. Where in jersey are u coming from? Section 137 row 2 I think....

I'm coming from Essex county. I live in Livingston, about 15 minutes away from Newark. My personal best was 5 1/2 hours. Granted I was hauling major ass once I hit the thruway. Do you take the PA or NY state route?

Section 134, Row 33. I'll be driving from New Jersey for my 3 consecutive home opener. I want to get the full experience this time. Tailgate suggestions or parties? There's only 2 of us.

Check the top of the page. There is a thread with some TBD tailgate party thing going on. I hear it is open to one and all.

I'm coming from Essex county. I live in Livingston, about 15 minutes away from Newark. My personal best was 5 1/2 hours. Granted I was hauling major ass once I hit the thruway. Do you take the PA or NY state route?

Middlesex county. Woodbridge area. The gps takes me thru PA via 80. And then straight up thru NY. Yea it usually takes me 6 hrs or so to get there. We' re leaving around 2am so we could get a parking spot early...theres a lot of troopers on the thruway from my experience in NY. So I just drive thru the mountains instead...lol. BLAIR WITCH PROJECT.

Edited by XrazyBillsFan