David Nelson's girlfriend is a Cowboys Cheerleader

Top Sheff

GAH! She's obviously only dating him to steal the Bills' secrets to help the Cowboys!

All is lost.

Wake up David, she's a double agent!

How can Chan let this happen? Doesn't he have control over the team?

Is Nix asleep again?

WTF!!!

Oh, and...

Ralph is cheap.

They've been dating for several years the way they've talked.

Not a chance, cowboy cheerleaders make good money... Jills get $50 per game as of a couple yrs ago.

She wouldn't be able to anyway...no fraternization rule which is pretty much league-wide. Chris Cooley's (Redskins TE) had to quit the Redskins squad when they started dating. As far as the Jills getting $50 per game....I'm sure they'd love to find that out...the Jills haven't made a dime off of anything but calendar sales and appearance fees for at least the last decade and a half or so

Edited by The_Philster

• 2 months later...

I would turn her down due to that whole Jesusy thing...I am not in to Mexican drug smugglers.

also

youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M

Jealous much?

Look at the uniform...That was last year.

Where da white women at?

Stay classy. It's gotta be hard to know that a girl like that won't even look in your direction, huh?

Nice to see one of Frank's kids in the NFL

glad to see im not the only one that caught that

checked her twitter account and there is a lot about the Lord on there

Is the U of Florida more religious then I realize? obviously a small sample but her, the savior Tebow, Danny Wuerffel

Edited by Max997

Speaking of cheerleaders, Why are the Jills so ugly? I'm sure there are beautiful women in Buffalo... They're hard to look at with mini skirts on, I dont even wanna look at them when the weather gets cold and they have to wear layers of clothing in the Ralph...