Terrelle Pryor

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but what he did at OSU makes him a POS in my book. If I understand it correctly -the audacity to offer that he did even worse things before the acts that got Tressel dumped which should have had him kicked off the team earlier, thus he'd have been eligible to be in this year's draft class. Are you effin' kidding me??

Then add that I can throw with more accuracy than him and I'm fat & old.

I don't want to see this azz rewarded for his punkazz actions.

Not trying to throw a wrench into your thinking, but you have no idea the grande scale and how many of these athletes are doing things like this. Look at the scandal at "The U" right now and how many present NFL players have been named. I'm sure you would have a list a couple of pages long from every school if the actual truth were told. Are you going to call all the rest of them pieces of s*** as well? The NCAA makes hundreds of millions of dollars off of these kids every single year. Every single year. God forbid they try to get something out of it for themselves instead of only being rode like a borrowed mule all the way to the bank.

Not trying to throw a wrench into your thinking, but you have no idea the grande scale and how many of these athletes are doing things like this. Look at the scandal at "The U" right now and how many present NFL players have been named. I'm sure you would have a list a couple of pages long from every school if the actual truth were told. Are you going to call all the rest of them pieces of s*** as well? The NCAA makes hundreds of millions of dollars off of these kids every single year. Every single year. God forbid they try to get something out of it for themselves instead of only being rode like a borrowed mule all the way to the bank.

they are "getting" a $100,000 free ride to an education for themselves, which for some crazy disconnect they don't appreciate or value.

they are "getting" a $100,000 free ride to an education for themselves, which for some crazy disconnect they don't appreciate or value.

I'm sure Pryor got a free ride, but a lot of these guys do not. I try to get my panties in a wad over college athletes getting perks and favors but no matter how hard I try I just can't give a ****.

If they wanted to throw a 7 th rounder at him in the supplemental draft I would not throw up, but anything else's a complete waste. Pryor is very unlikely to ever be an NFL player and has no chance of being a QB.

How can anybody say he sucks when he hasn't even played a down in the NFL? Thats like a blind mouse eating sh*t but saying its cheese. Give the kid a chance geez... I wouldn't take him no higher than 4 if we were gonna take him. Plus he'd problaby be on the practice squad for this year anyway. Who puts a Supplimental player right in the game even as a 3rd string QB? Let's not get emotional like the Mike Vick, Tim Tebow or and other QB linked to the Bills. People at like Ryan Fitzpatrick is top 5 in the NFL...

Draft Pryor in the 3rd round you have nothing to lose.. Let him sit out his suspension and have him watch until next season.. Besides in the 2012 draft we have 2 4th round picks in we want to trade up. in the 2012 draft we need to use the first 3-4 picks on the OL. I'm hearing the same clutter that they said about Cam Newton..Look we wasted a 2nd rounder on Hardy and he was a bust a 3rd will only cost us a 3rd in 2012.. Take the risk..

I'd take him in the 7th. If we took him in the 6th, I wouldn't be upset. He's the type of athlete chan likes at the qb position. Personally, I think he stinks at playing qb, from what I saw in college. I do think "he has a chance" to improve and possibly help our team. I don't expect a lot out of a 6th or 7th round pick. I dont expect a lot out of Pryor. That being said, he's a project I wouldn't mind taking a look at and would give chan another guy to work with. I'm not sold on any of our qbs, until I am, I would hope we keep our options open. Drafting him would be an example of that. I understand if you disagree and 100% do not want him in a bills uniform.

I'd take him in the 7th. If we took him in the 6th, I wouldn't be upset. He's the type of athlete chan likes at the qb position. Personally, I think he stinks at playing qb, from what I saw in college. I do think "he has a chance" to improve and possibly help our team. I don't expect a lot out of a 6th or 7th round pick. I dont expect a lot out of Pryor. That being said, he's a project I wouldn't mind taking a look at and would give chan another guy to work with. I'm not sold on any of our qbs, until I am, I would hope we keep our options open. Drafting him would be an example of that. I understand if you disagree and 100% do not want him in a bills uniform

So you would cut Roosevelt or Easley or Moats or someone like that to keep a #4 QB that will never see the field this year? WR and LB are pretty much the only positions we could afford. We may only keep two TE already because we have no room. And we're already going to have to cut a WR and LB we like, even without Pryor. There is just no room for him because of Thigpen and Brad Smith

I don't like Pryor's throwing motion. It's obvious he cannot make the right decisions off of the field, so how is he going to make the right calls in front of 70,000 people on Sundays? He is however, a great athlete. Similair to a Vince Young or Cam Newton but they are much more talented NFL players.

Only if he wants to play WR. 6'5", 230#s, 4.4 speed, and he had a sick jump ball catch as a frosh in their bowl game. He looks like Calvin Johnson just hope he can be half as good and its a winner. And Im sure less than a 3rd would do. Maybe 5-8 teams are going to consider this kid at all.

Im also interested in that Tackle if he is any good (i have no idea)

no sh*t we are going to be interested, Buddy Chan has loved every run-a-round QB to come out of the draft since they got here. Chan is trying to implement a spread offense in the NFL. That means no pound it ourt ground game, not ball control offense... cool idea but good luck.

Pryor should be a wideout. I never thought he was a QB

How can anybody say he sucks when he hasn't even played a down in the NFL? Thats like a blind mouse eating sh*t but saying its cheese. Give the kid a chance geez... I wouldn't take him no higher than 4 if we were gonna take him. Plus he'd problaby be on the practice squad for this year anyway. Who puts a Supplimental player right in the game even as a 3rd string QB? Let's not get emotional like the Mike Vick, Tim Tebow or and other QB linked to the Bills. People at like Ryan Fitzpatrick is top 5 in the NFL...

And Aaron Maybin didnt suck before he was drafted :rolleyes:

So you would cut Roosevelt or Easley or Moats or someone like that to keep a #4 QB that will never see the field this year? WR and LB are pretty much the only positions we could afford. We may only keep two TE already because we have no room. And we're already going to have to cut a WR and LB we like, even without Pryor. There is just no room for him because of Thigpen and Brad Smith

That was a fantastic argument. You should be a lawyer.

The Bills have so much talent that every year they are in a real pickle about whom to cut

I'm sure Pryor got a free ride, but a lot of these guys do not.

Never heard of this link, but it doesn't sound like the guy is just making up the info about NCAA football scholarships:

http://www.active.com/football/Articles/Crunching_the_Numbers__Football_Scholarships.htm

NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS)

How many schools: There are 120 schools competing in the FBS (formerly Division I-A), the highest level in the collegiate ranks. This includes the big programs like Michigan, Ohio State, LSU, USC and Notre Dame.

Scholarship count: FBS programs are allowed 85 scholarships on its roster at any given time, and generally can sign up to 25 players per year.

Scholarship breakdown: All 85 scholarships are full rides. There are no partial scholarships given in FBS football.

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead