Bills receiver Paul Hubbard arrested for DWI

yall

Lucky he did this before the new agreement was signed.

That's not going to be a Get Out of Suspension Free Card, according to Goodell.

Nevermind that this doesn't exactly ingratiate him to the organization... and especially with the team quite suddenly having some depth at WR, there's every chance he'll be gone.

Well it looks like he made it much easier for the powers that be at OBD to open up a roster spot . He was on the outer edge with Easley coming back & he pretty much just screwed him self . :wallbash:

One day he'll look back and kick him self in the ass !!! :oops:

He belew a .08, which is the legal threshold for DUI in NYS. For historical reference, it used to be .10 until the State or should I say in NY the "Motherland" decided that lowering to .08 would be a nice way to raise money. The fact he passed the field sobriety test proves he was capable of driving. I wouldn't cut him. His "glassy eyes" are explained by the fact it was late at night and that he was probablly tired. The fact his car "smelled of alcohol" is explained by the fact he was on a street that reeks of alcohol. It's impossible to tell if it was his breath, or car. Also, drink two sips of beer and your breath smells like alsochol. Also, the fact the cops arrested him for another crime that he wasn't even a suspect will be another problem for the prosecution. He gets a good def attorney this is no big deal. Blowing a .08 1st time offense is community service, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I think DUI is a serious, terrible thing, and 100% agree with Ray Rice in his twitter battle w/ Heinz Ward. But remember that not all "DUI" is the same. In my opinion, this guy was no really DUI since he blew a .08 and passed the field test. How did he clip the cop? Did the cop walk out in between cars into traffic? Was he tired and that's why he clipped him. Whatever it was, it was not due to the alcohol.

From WIVB.com: "Hubbard appeared in one Bills game and has one career catch." . . . his one and only, been nice having you around Mr. Hubbard.

Yep. That solitifies his not making the team.

He belew a .08, which is the legal threshold for DUI in NYS. For historical reference, it used to be .10 until the State or should I say in NY the "Motherland" decided that lowering to .08 would be a nice way to raise money. The fact he passed the field sobriety test proves he was capable of driving. I wouldn't cut him. His "glassy eyes" are explained by the fact it was late at night and that he was probablly tired. The fact his car "smelled of alcohol" is explained by the fact he was on a street that reeks of alcohol. It's impossible to tell if it was his breath, or car. Also, drink two sips of beer and your breath smells like alsochol. Also, the fact the cops arrested him for another crime that he wasn't even a suspect will be another problem for the prosecution. He gets a good def attorney this is no big deal. Blowing a .08 1st time offense is community service, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I think DUI is a serious, terrible thing, and 100% agree with Ray Rice in his twitter battle w/ Heinz Ward. But remember that not all "DUI" is the same. In my opinion, this guy was no really DUI since he blew a .08 and passed the field test. How did he clip the cop? Did the cop walk out in between cars into traffic? Was he tired and that's why he clipped him. Whatever it was, it was not due to the alcohol.

Exactly!! half the folks posting on TBD are .08 right now, lol! You can blow a .08 after one 22oz beer! I'll bet every one here drove with .08 or higher in the last year. Hubbard's crime was being black and out at 4:30am. You think the cops handcuff a white guy because there was a crime in the area? What a total crock of schitt! "Hey office Joe, better handcuff all the black guys 'cause they might be criminals!"

PTR

Hubbard's crime was being black and out at 4:30am. You think the cops handcuff a white guy because there was a crime in the area? What a total crock of schitt! "Hey office Joe, better handcuff all the black guys 'cause they might be criminals!"

PTR

Nice way to characterize all police officers!