Lori Chase

Guest dog14787

Ok, someone must have called you on the phone, unless you been lurking as a guest for years on end...

Good to see you are still alive. :thumbsup:

Really.

Hello, Mark! I'm straining to recall what the "VI" stood for. Village Idiot?

I think I need to dig out the Ouija board to see if this re-appearance is valid. :flirt:

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori, come back.

Who else will keep all the mouth breeders in their place ?

Bye..

Good Lord, now I've seen everything.

What is it, the apocalypse or something? Should I start stocking up on canned goods?

Good Lord, now I've seen everything.

What is it, the apocalypse or something? Should I start stocking up on canned goods?

Don't forget silver & gold. You can never have enough in the bunker.

Lori only quit TSW. By all accounts, she still loves the poster equality at PPP.

Tim Graham also never quit PPP.

Of all the boards not to quit...

Lori last posted in PPP back in May, and it doesn't look as though Tim ever posted there.

So, except for that, what John Adams said!

Lori last posted in PPP back in May, and it doesn't look as though Tim ever posted there.

So, except for that, what John Adams said!

Exactly. You people drove them to formal resignations but they know that we welcome them both with the same respect we have for anyone.

Where people get banned on this board, Darin runs and open and honest forum free from all but the basest behavior. The PPP forum is model of openness and acceptance of all opinion where this place drives people to resign posting and leave.

Exactly. You people drove them to formal resignations but they know that we welcome them both with the same respect we have for anyone.

Where people get banned on this board, Darin runs and open and honest forum free from all but the basest behavior. The PPP forum is model of openness and acceptance of all opinion where this place drives people to resign posting and leave.

HAHAHAHA that was funny. :thumbsup:

HAHAHAHA that was funny. :thumbsup:

He's right, though. On PPP, you're allowed to express your stupid-ass opinions, and I'm allowed to call them stupid-ass opinions. Here...you express a stupid-ass opinion, and I have to respond politely..."Verily, kind sir, I find your expressions on the matter under discussion to be questionable, and would like to further delve into your basis for such thoughts."

On PPP, I can just say "Eat **** and die, you !@#$ing union shill." Means the same, but much quicker to type.

Going to a great deal of effort to get people to open disguised Peter Pan links on PPP may get you banned there.

Going to a great deal of effort to get people to open disguised Peter Pan links on PPP may get you banned there.

So, that's all I have to do to get Darin to ban me? I thought I had to call him an !@#$ 3 times into a mirror. Damn. :flirt:

This thread is the epitome of why I started posting here. Back then, it was a lot more civil with the crazies being told to STFU. Then again, I loved that **** = stevestojan in that era as well :thumbsup:

He's right, though. On PPP, you're allowed to express your stupid-ass opinions, and I'm allowed to call them stupid-ass opinions. Here...you express a stupid-ass opinion, and I have to respond politely..."Verily, kind sir, I find your expressions on the matter under discussion to be questionable, and would like to further delve into your basis for such thoughts."

On PPP, I can just say "Eat **** and die, you !@#$ing union shill." Means the same, but much quicker to type.

HAHAHA. Nice Post Tom. Although, it's union supporting shill. :)

For the record, for most of my time here on this board, I was a journalist too...but I covered tech news so nobody bothered to harass me...which is weird...I figured I'd be called a nerd a few times...

Well, if you had posted how the Bills were going to suck this year because they went with Dell instead of IBM servers, some people might have had issues with you.

Don't sell yourself short. That was your crowning achievement anywhere.

Well, if you had posted how the Bills were going to suck this year because they went with Dell instead of IBM servers, some people might have had issues with you.

THIS is why I LOVE The Wall!

Very well done, boys.