TSW Wall of Fame

R. Rich

We asked this before years ago, so let's try it again. Since there's only been one person named to the Wall of Fame to date, which other members of the TBD community would you choose to be inducted?

Here were my choices the first time 'round, and they're still my choices 5 years later.

We asked this before years ago, so let's try it again. Since there's only been one person named to the Wall of Fame to date, which other members of the TBD community would you choose to be inducted?

Here were my choices the first time 'round, and they're still my choices 5 years later.

Definitely SDS and Lamb, I would add Lori to that list as well.

I would also like to nominate the "NJSue Homework Thread" as the first ever thread induction into the TSW HOF

You guys are quite full of yourselves.

Yikes! That's a hairball in the punch, IMO.

More than anything, this thread makes me sad for all the grate (sorry, great) posters that used to hang out here...

Can't write the history of this board without ICE.

I like your 3, and like many others I would add BiB.

SDS--gives us this forum, spends time/money/effort to keep things rolling.

Kultarr--one of my earliest rememberances of this site was Kultarr's Pouch (I believe that's what it was called?). Some very good reads.

Bob--Knowledgeable as they come.

A good starting point.

My vote would be for either Lori or Rich - people who not only enhance the conversation here by posting, but who also help keep this place running as mods.....

Let us not forget that this place grew out of a direct result of the D&C boards going to hell due to lack of moderation.....

My vote would be for either Lori or Rich - people who not only enhance the conversation here by posting, but who also help keep this place running as mods.....

Let us not forget that this place grew out of a direct result of the D&C boards going to hell due to lack of moderation.....

Anyone who is or has been a moderator gets a vote from me.