Incognito

todzilla

Does anyone know his status for next year? I thought he was good in his time here, and not a single dumb penalty. I would like to have him back and he would be some insurance if Wood is not ready to go by the start of the season. It could also give the team a chance to experiment with Levitre at LT if they went with Wood-Hangartner-Incognito in the middle.

Does anyone know his status for next year? I thought he was good in his time here, and not a single dumb penalty. I would like to have him back and he would be some insurance if Wood is not ready to go by the start of the season. It could also give the team a chance to experiment with Levitre at LT if they went with Wood-Hangartner-Incognito in the middle.

I think if we can get a LT in the 1st round (Lets just say for hypothetical sake its Bruce Campbell) the line should be

Campbell-Levitre-Hangartner-Wood-Butler. I think that Levitre and Hangartner should return to where they are and Wood and Butler should round out the right side once they come back from injury. I just don't see Levitre as a LT if anything he could be a RT if you really want to put him as a tackle.

To me if Incognito wants to come back he should be a backup/insurance policy for Wood. Incognito as a starter coming into the season is a bad idea BUT its great idea to try and bring him back as a backup. Incognito is a good run blocker and a poor pass blocker which is good to have off the bench but to start the guy off the bat to me is small time especially if you can draft a top LT and get Wood and Butler back from injury.

Bring him back! Wood is destined for the PUP list and will be lucky to be back by November. If Incognito plays well then Wood can move back to Center. Can he move to right tackle? He seems big enough. There is no guarantee Butler will be back ready to play next year either(his injury was earlier in the season though).

Draft a LT and let Wood, Simmons, Incognito, Bell, Butler, Hangartner, Levitre, Meredith, Scott all fight it out for the other spots. Honestly if they get a premier LT and guys come back healthy this group has POTENTIAL. Bif ifs, but if the FO only needs to spend one high round pick on the OL that leaves more picks for OLB, MLB(if they switch to 3-4), and d-line.

PS Even with Youbouty probably gone this may be the one year we don't draft a corner/safety.

I didn't see a ton of Levitre at LT - did he see any good competition?

If he is solid, then shifting wood to LG is a good idea... i like nasty, mean guards who will tick off nose tackles. thats what this team freaking needs! put some fear into Kris Jenkins and Wilfork already...

Well, not on this team he isn't.

But on a REAL team? yeah, he would be a backup.

What? That is a ridiculous statement. Incognito is a starter on just about any team in this league. Guy is a great pickup if we can keep him from blowing his top.

I think if we can get a LT in the 1st round (Lets just say for hypothetical sake its Bruce Campbell) the line should be

Campbell-Levitre-Hangartner-Wood-Butler. I think that Levitre and Hangartner should return to where they are and Wood and Butler should round out the right side once they come back from injury. I just don't see Levitre as a LT if anything he could be a RT if you really want to put him as a tackle.

To me if Incognito wants to come back he should be a backup/insurance policy for Wood. Incognito as a starter coming into the season is a bad idea BUT its great idea to try and bring him back as a backup. Incognito is a good run blocker and a poor pass blocker which is good to have off the bench but to start the guy off the bat to me is small time especially if you can draft a top LT and get Wood and Butler back from injury.

Wood has been chopped. I don't see him coming back ever.

Incognito has played well, would love to have him back. He is a RFA if there is no new CBA (of whatever it is called).

After hearing what the owners want from the players, there probably won't be a new CBA anytime soon. And 2011 looks like a replacement/scab year. Great job with that POS CBA in 2006, Jerruh, Bobby, and Danny. :rolleyes:

Bring him back! Wood is destined for the PUP list and will be lucky to be back by November.

Barring any unforseen complications, he'll be back before training camp.

Well, not on this team he isn't.

But on a REAL team? yeah, he would be a backup.

He'd be a starter on many teams.

Wood-Levitre-Hangartner-Incognito-McKinney. We should have three solid starters and one quality backup out of these five players. This is one area where the Bills are probably OK.

I can't see Wood at LT. But I can see him at center, with Hangman at LG and Incognito at RG, with Levitre playing one of the tackle positions.

...and you know this how?

Bring him back! Wood is destined for the PUP list and will be lucky to be back by November. If Incognito plays well then Wood can move back to Center. Can he move to right tackle? He seems big enough. There is no guarantee Butler will be back ready to play next year either(his injury was earlier in the season though).

Draft a LT and let Wood, Simmons, Incognito, Bell, Butler, Hangartner, Levitre, Meredith, Scott all fight it out for the other spots. Honestly if they get a premier LT and guys come back healthy this group has POTENTIAL. Bif ifs, but if the FO only needs to spend one high round pick on the OL that leaves more picks for OLB, MLB(if they switch to 3-4), and d-line.

PS Even with Youbouty probably gone this may be the one year we don't draft a corner/safety.

I think the new regime puts Wood at C. Draft a LT. Hang has played G. Keep Incognito as backup.

My best scenario is drafting a top LT in first round. There has to be a stud at #9 right? Levitre at left guard-had a very strong year for a rookie. Move Wood to center-if healthy, he will be a beast. Than have Hangartner, Incognito and Simmons compete for RG position. Bring in a free agent at RT and have him compete with Butler for starting position. The loser is the 3rd swing tackle. With this lineup you have strength across the board with solid backups. We HAVE to bring in TWO new OT's. That needs to be a VERY high priority. Scott, Chambers, Ramsay, Bell are just garbage. Meredith looked good in run blocking but really needs to turn it up in pass blocking.. Maybe camp fodder.

I would cut him today. He is not a tough, nasty guy. He is a stupid, undisciplined guy that will take 15-yard personal fouls at bad times. Some fans seem to think that his magical attitude will produce a running game and even remove opposing players from the game- all completely untrue.

The guy is an idiot, and will do nothing but lose games for us. I understand we picked him up because we were short on bodies, but lets send him back to the scrap heap- where he belongs

I would cut him today. He is not a tough, nasty guy. He is a stupid, undisciplined guy that will take 15-yard personal fouls at bad times. Some fans seem to think that his magical attitude will produce a running game and even remove opposing players from the game- all completely untrue.

The guy is an idiot, and will do nothing but lose games for us. I understand we picked him up because we were short on bodies, but lets send him back to the scrap heap- where he belongs

How many did he take for us?

The guy was our best OL last two games by far. Turn Wood to C again and keep Leveitr at LG and use Harngartner as backup at G and C spots for depth.

Thats how I see our interior OL as well.

LT - draft pick/free agent (Mankins?)

LG - Levitre

C - Wood

RG - Incognito

RT - Butler

definitely keep him.

i think (new LT)-Incognito-Wood-Levitre-Butler(or new RT) with Hangy for depth is a great start to improving the line. then we just need to keep everyone as healthy as possible. Not sure what that means for Butler...

Draft or FA LT. Andy LG. Wood Center. Richie RG. Bradley Butler RT.

I would like that line. Especially if they worked together all pre-season and stayed healthy!

Hangman is nothing more than a backup

The guy was our best OL last two games by far. Turn Wood to C again and keep Leveitr at LG and use Harngartner as backup at G and C spots for depth.

Agreed

How many snaps did he take? Not much of a chance to screw up

You're not serious are you? If he didn't play every offensive snap since he came to town, it was damn close.

This is a guy that was heading to Misfit Island. Lock him up for 5 years on the cheap.

I wasn't too impressed by Hangartner at Center. Saw too many plays where a tackle pushed him back into the backfield. Putting a healthy Wood at center and Incognito at guard sounds like the best plan.

Incognito played very well for us. I got to see him a lot in St. Louis and I can tell you he has a tendency to be a knucklehead. That said, I see no problem with letting him compete for a job, we can use his toughness. Levitre looks good at LG. Hangartner did a good job at center. Wood is a stud and if healthy should start at either center or guard. Incognito should compete for a starting job as well. Having four good players fight it out for three spots is what we need. I see Hangartner being the spare C/G.

At tackle we have problems. We need two tackles that are not surrently on the roster. We need to draft a tackle that has the skills to play the left side. We need to pick up another solid starter in free agency. Butler is servicable at RT and can also back up gaurd. Bell and Meredith can compete for the final spot. Scott and Chambers should not make the team next year.

What? That is a ridiculous statement. Incognito is a starter on just about any team in this league. Guy is a great pickup if we can keep him from blowing his top.

That is among the most amazing asses I have ever seen in my life...and I know a thing or two about asses...