Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

Just now, JR in Pittsburgh said:

the difference is pure execution.  The titans are catching balls and scoring TD’s in the red zone. Playcalling seems pretty basic.

I'd say the biggest difference was the Titans were prepared Ravens were already making plans for Florida.

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

the difference is pure execution.  The titans are catching balls and scoring TD’s in the red zone. Playcalling seems pretty basic.

the execution is certainly there tonight. henry has been their engine throughout the season though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

How about that impressive MVP "QB"?

Jackson? Let's see what he does rest of game. Players who have done well all season, and highly rated players generally are always looked upon differently and waited to be shot down.

I think when it comes to some fans judging other QBs  - people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, london_bills said:

Jackson? Let's see what he does rest of game. Players who have done well all season, and highly rated players generally are always looked upon differently and waited to be shot down.

I think when it comes to some fans judging other QBs  - people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

Bitter beer face right here.

This is what the Roman offense ALWAYS comes down to.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1