Official game day thread - Bills vs. Packers

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still amazed the team will start Schouman, who weighs about 230, at TE. Who's he going to block? Opposing DB's?

If Stupar is the best blocker of the group, he'll be getting plenty of PT next to Walker and Butler and helping them block 3-4 OLB's.

Can't he go to the PS this year?

He can, but I think a team would quickly scoop him up. He has to be better than the third tight end on a dozen teams. It's not as though it was a one game wonder, he's done well in all three games, and it's both skill and blocking and making plays.

He can, but I think a team would quickly scoop him up. He has to be better than the third tight end on a dozen teams. It's not as though it was a one game wonder, he's done well in all three games, and it's both skill and blocking and making plays.

Yeah but is he a CHARACTER guy?

I think they may keep all 4. They have decisions to make with the RB/FB/TE position. Maybe they keep 3 RBs, FB and 4 TEs. Looking at McIntyre play, it looks like he could be the 4th RB (3rd while Lynch is suspended).

If Ralph were smart, he'd cut Whitner, Schobel, Denny, Kelsay, Walker and Reed. We'd still go 7-9 and he'd pocket an additional $20-25m.

Ralphie could buy a nice cryogenic machine for himself with that kinda cash.

Pretty bad, Edwards looked bad too, defensive pressure was bad. Teams still run at Kelsay pretty sucessfully. Needless to say there is still work to do. I would be stoked if I was a Packer fan; Rogers looks real impressive.

And to think that Rogers would have fell right to us in the draft if we hadn't mortgaged the future for JP Losman the year before. Oh well, it's all hindsight

Copeland Bryant just almost beheaded Matt Flynn...

Perhaps this guy needs to get some playing time during the season...he is at least getting to the QB and causing fumbles when he does...

Bryant just made a nice shoestring tackle on a 3rd down draw too...why is this guy not playing more??

If Ralph were smart, he'd cut Whitner, Schobel, Denny, Kelsay, Walker and Reed. We'd still go 7-9 and he'd pocket an additional $20-25m.

They'd take one big cap hit, but I wouldn't be so sure they'd finish 7-9 with their schedule. Based on how bad the starters on both sides looked tonight, they could be 4-12.

The nice thing about the cap is, it measures cap dollars, not actual dollars spent. I suspect the Bills wouldn't be able to cut those guys without surpassing the cap max.

Copeland Bryant just almost beheaded Matt Flynn...

Perhaps this guy needs to get some playing time during the season...he is at least getting to the QB and causing fumbles when he does...

Wonder what he can do against NFL quality OLmen.

Copeland Bryan needs to be playing more than Chris Kelsay

NO, we will remain status quo - Chris Kelsay is your starting DE, Schouman will remain the starter at TE, and Ellison will remain the starter at OLB