Official game day thread - Bills vs. Packers

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was very predictable. They looked lousy week one and everyone was suicidal. They looked good week two and we were back with a vengeance. They look like crap this week and we're surely doomed. They will look good next week and we're going deep in the playoffs. Until the final week when we will suck again.

You have a point.

But you gotta admit they look horrible tonight.

Actually the plan was for TE to play a half but he sucked so bad they pulled him trying to salvage the game.

So let me get this straight...the Cowboys feel that Romo should play a whole half, but good old Dickie J believes Trent doesn't need the reps. That makes sense.

This was very predictable. They looked lousy week one and everyone was suicidal. They looked good week two and we were back with a vengeance. They look like crap this week and we're surely doomed. They will look good next week and we're going deep in the playoffs. Until the final week when we will suck again.

Well, actually we will look like crap every time we play a 3-4 defense again it appears, so we can look forward to going 0-6 in the AFC East since the offense will average about 160 yards in those games...

So let me get this straight...the Cowboys feel that Romo should play a whole half, but good old Dickie J believes Trent doesn't need the reps. That makes sense.

As frustrated as I am with DJ... there is no need for Trent to be decapitated. This O-Line is scary bad.

our smurf WRs are sheet. TO is a monster, evans CAN be good, but is not consistent, parrish and reed and fine and shoumen are jokes. none of them are starting quality players.

we need nelson, kid we got last year in round 2, and TO to work out well this year in a hurry.

for a 9 stick a year wr, evans is pretty sht.

Great... the side line reporter just commented on how our line seems confused on who to block in the 3-4 look. What the hell are our coaches doing? They do realize all of our AFC east opponents run a 3-4 right?

edit: the players should be coached to know so putting the blame on coaching here imo

As frustrated as I am with DJ... there is no need for Trent to be decapitated. This O-Line is scary bad.

They are scary bad. Hangartner's on his back, Wood got abused on that sack in the first quarter. But the front office knows what they're doing. Don't worry.

Great... the side line reporter just commented on how our line seems confused on who to block in the 3-4 look. What the hell are our coaches doing? They do realize all of our AFC east opponents run a 3-4 right?

How can the players be sure who to block when the coaches don't know who to block...they can't fix the problem because they don't know how to fix it...

I remember after the Cleveland game last year, all I saw was: Trent Edwards SUCKS! Trent Edwards SUCKS!! TRENT EDWARDS SUCKS!!! Ladies and gentleman, he still has yet to show me something to look forward to...

Why are you blaming the coaches? It's the QB, you big goofball. <_< (j/k on the goofball thing, of course)

Hangartner may not be the biggest guy, but he's smart and works hard and he's a guy we targeted this offseason.

He also got a 47 out of 50 on the wonderlic. So he's a smart guy. Nevermind that Carolina decided after one season starting they needed to spend a 2nd on Ryan Kalil.

He's smart, works hard, was cheap, and had a name that wasn't Fowler or Preston. Otherwise, there's no change.