Official game day thread - Bills vs. Packers

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph,

It's time to clean house. Don't even let 'em back on the plane. Just fire the whole bunch of 'em and leave 'em in Green Bay. It's a long and well deserved walk from Green Bay to Buffalo after what we've seen so far tonight.

But what about continuity? A hilarious concept to want 7-9 seasons to continue.

The Marv-Jauron experiment officially failed last year, this is just insulting. The era of pussyball in Buffalo has got to end.

I wish we at least had one DE. What a total joke 94 is. Honestly, the best thing that could happen this year is new coach and very possibly a new QB in the draft. With this schedule, it will most likely be 4-6 wins. That should be bad enough to grab a pretty decent QB if Trent continues to go backwards in his development.

I wish we at least had one DE. What a total joke 94 is. Honestly, the best thing that could happen this year is new coach and very possibly a new QB in the draft. With this schedule, it will most likely be 4-6 wins. That should be bad enough to grab a pretty decent QB if Trent continues to go backwards in his development.

Trent's going backwards?

If the friggen OL could just give him some time to throw tonight.

i dont even think trent will be playing this year.........i have the feeling that new england will do the bills a favor by knocking out in the the first game of the year.....i am not wishing trent to get hurt,but he has gotten hurt both years already...........maybe fitzpatrick can play ball in december.......with our whole division playing a 3/4 defense and trent not being able to read a 3/4 defense i see no way he survives this season........go bills in2010

Time to throw? It looks like he has plenty of time. He checks down to the outlet receiver on almost every pass play. He sometimes even checks down on running plays!!!!!!

Trent's going backwards?

If the friggen OL could just give him some time to throw tonight.

This was very predictable. They looked lousy week one and everyone was suicidal. They looked good week two and we were back with a vengeance. They look like crap this week and we're surely doomed. They will look good next week and we're going deep in the playoffs. Until the final week when we will suck again.