Official game day thread - Bills vs. Packers

This is a joke.

This team should switch to a 3-4 if for the only reason that maybe the offense wouldn't look so terrible if they occasionally practiced against it. I'll hedge a huge bet that Jauron never even gives the look of the 3-4 in practice, he's so dumb.

Yeah, they've built a defense around a 4-3 and they should make a square peg fit into a round hole because you think so. :ph34r:

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you want to subject yourself to that.

I was under the impression that the game started at 8:00 pm and it would be on in my local area---WSEE in Erie. This sucks, but from what I hear here I shouldn't waste my time. Maybe I can find a tape of the Bills Raiders Championship game (51-3) and feel good again.

This is a joke.

This team should switch to a 3-4 if for the only reason that maybe the offense wouldn't look so terrible if they occasionally practiced against it. I'll hedge a huge bet that Jauron never even gives the look of the 3-4 in practice, he's so dumb.

If the offense practiced AT ALL, they maybe wouldn't look so bad. This is awful.

I was under the impression that the game started at 8:00 pm and it would be on in my local area---WSEE in Erie. This sucks, but from what I hear here I shouldn't waste my time. Maybe I can find a tape of the Bills Raiders Championship game (51-3) and feel good again.

here ya go, happy saturday night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I57EZLhJn7g

so trent does not look sharp, but i will say i really don't think evans is as good as i once thought he was.

small, not physical, no inside route ability, and he doesn't seem to be fighting for the ball much. he is great in long bombs but this isn't 1978.