Official game day thread - Bills vs. Packers

It's a good thing that this team is getting pasted in a preseason game. Hopefully they will iron out many of the mistakes that caused this debacle - like Trent Edwards: DONT wait to throw the ball after the WR makes his break. Anticipation of routes as well as field vision, needs to be greatly improved.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know your team has poor leadership when your most vocal player on D (Donte Whitner)...complains on his facebook about fans ripping him on message boards. But hey, at least he knows Jauron is always there for him if he needs a shoulder to cry on.

Donte Whitner is merely a body on the field, nothing more. Again, Haloti Ngata would have looked better than great in Bills colors.

Since win did UFL teams play against NFL teams in the preseason? Honestly, we dont even belong on the same field.. This was beyond disappointing.. I can handle a bad preseason game. But one where your first team is dominated by a team that was not very good last year? Raji looked darn good for Green Bay.. It's also torture living in D.C. and seeing Orkapo play fairly well for Washington. Who know whats Maybin will be but GB and the Skins look like they may have done well with their first picks (I know it's early). Then there's us. 4 picks in the first two rounds, two don't even play, and the other two are part of an Oline that was DOMINATED.. Man I'm disappointed... as usual

I would have loved to have Raji but he went before us...not much we could have done about that.

At least the forum will be in overdrive mode this week, plenty of whining, crying and complaing to discuss...

Oh but I'm looking forward to the self-righteous blowhards who pour their disdain on their fellow fans because they can't seem to grow the ballhair necessary to criticise the actual team. I love THOSE guys. <_<

Oh but I'm looking forward to the self-righteous blowhards who pour their disdain on their fellow fans because they can't seem to grow the ballhair necessary to criticise the actual team. I love THOSE guys. <_<

Because it takes serious courage to criticize the team on a fan site message board.

It's a good thing that this team is getting pasted in a preseason game. Hopefully they will iron out many of the mistakes that caused this debacle - like Trent Edwards: DONT wait to throw the ball after the WR makes his break. Anticipation of routes as well as field vision, needs to be greatly improved.

It's a function of his arm strength and our midget WR's. Edwards is not a QB who can thread the needle. Owens is this offense's only hope. If Owens stays healthy, he is going to have a huge year.

“The more you score on offense the better you are. Just keep scoring points and it’ll be a big challenge to do that.” - Dick Jauron

There is your pre-game Jauronism for the day...can't wait to here what he has for us in the post game press conference....any predictions??

Exactly when, on the sidelines, is DJ "coaching"? ANd how can we tell?

EVERY break, the director cuts to DJ---and he is either staring straight ahead, motionless, or up in the sky--watching TV?

If I put on headphones right now, aren't I doing as much as he is?

Exactly when, on the sidelines, is DJ "coaching"? ANd how can we tell?

EVERY break, the director cuts to DJ---and he is either staring straight ahead, motionless, or up in the sky--watching TV?

If I put on headphones right now, aren't I doing as much as he is?

More, you're also typing.

Because it takes serious courage to criticize the team on a fan site message board.

So let me get this straight....the only time I can criticize the Bills is if I see any of them in person. Well it looks like I better head down to Chippewa tonight and see if I can run into Marshawn....wait scratch that Marshawn will probably run into me.