Official game day thread - Bills vs. Packers

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamdan throws the noodle ball on the comeback route, making his receiver dive to the ground to catch it, then he throws a rocket to a wide open TE down the seam with noone around him, when he could have floated that in there...

If Ralph were smart, he'd cut Whitner, Schobel, Denny, Kelsay, Walker and Reed. We'd still go 7-9 and he'd pocket an additional $20-25m.

The sad part is how little production we'd probably lose with Byrd, Bryan, Maybin, Bell and Johnson.

NO, we will remain status quo - Chris Kelsay is your starting DE, Schouman will remain the starter at TE, and Ellison will remain the starter at OLB

It's decisions like this which remind me of when they started A Train over Fred Jackson. Or played an injured McGee at Miami last season. Or insisted on starting Losman late last season. Or refused to start Jabari Greer.

This coaching staff refuses to make changes unless it's so obvious a blind man could see it. I'm not sure if it's a matter of pride, indecision, or just plain ignorance. Either way, I would think they'd know what they've got on the roster. Apparently for three years running they haven't.

kelsay can't stop the run for anything. he gets pancaked numerous times during each game. he tries -- he just aint strong/big enough on that edge. His pass rush is predictable.

he would look better if he had some support at LB behind him. i dont like this tampa cover 2 with this personnel. it is way to soft. However, the 46 defense Greg Williams brought did'nt work either. Yet Jeff Fisher gets it to work in Tennessee. GO figure...

It's decisions like this which remind me of when they started A Train over Fred Jackson. Or played an injured McGee at Miami last season. Or insisted on starting Losman late last season. Or refused to start Jabari Greer.

This coaching staff refuses to make changes unless it's so obvious a blind man could see it. I'm not sure if it's a matter of pride, indecision, or just plain ignorance. Either way, I would think they'd know what they've got on the roster. Apparently for three years running they haven't.

Well, statistically, a rookie doesn't know everything and might make a mistake that could cost you a chance to make a kick at the end of the game. A veteran is less likely to make the same mistake. It's a no-brainer really. You always play the veteran, even when he has 1/10th the talent.

Well, statistically, a rookie doesn't know everything and might make a mistake that could cost you a chance to make a kick at the end of the game. A veteran is less likely to make the same mistake. It's a no-brainer really. You always play the veteran, even when he has 1/10th the talent.

Here, here! <_< This defines Dick Jauron's philosophy

This coaching staff refuses to make changes unless it's so obvious a blind man could see it. I'm not sure if it's a matter of pride, indecision, or just plain ignorance.

I'm going with ignorance...and indecision comes in a close 2nd... <_<