Official game day thread - Bills vs. Packers

harris and byrd should be starters pretty soon

Harris I agree with, but I wasnt even aware that Byrd was on the field! He has to start making some plays before he can join Whitner or Scott as a starter. Noticed that I said "or Scott"...

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Bounce pass.

Hey, I'm streaming, looked good to me <_<

looked like he had his hand under it through the blurry picture I'm watching on Justin tv

<_< Great return by Hall, stand around until you get hit. Running forwards is for suckers.

so is a properly fielded fair catch,

on a side note maybe Corey Macintyre should stick to spanking while hiding behind old ladies windows. He doesn't look so good.

I think John Murphy just had a stroke after that first down by the Bills.

Well, it is only preseason. Clearly, Miami and the PAts are the cream of the AFC east. This Bills team could win 8 games. DJ is preparing this crop of kids for one of these guys: CowHER, Shannahan, Holmgren, dungy or gruden. SO, help is on the way.

Dom Capers is a very savvy DE coach. His old Steeler blitz packages are legend. Ask Jim Kelly. So, credit him for having some good packages against our first team guys. And credit the Packer athletes for getting after guys -- this is a very good defensive front.

As far as the Bills O line go -- it is patchwork yet again. Reminds me of when they had Jerry Crafts out there -- pure confussion. The line is a year away, yet again. No way they dominate any DE this season with 200-300 yard ground games.

At $9 mil, one would expect that the O Coach would draw plays up for Evans. Why is he not the focus of the club? He ought to be running every pattern, running reverses and catching screens. Horrible use of a player that costs ALOT.

Does anyone know how you attack a 3-4 defense?

Well, it is only preseason. Clearly, Miami and the PAts are the cream of the AFC east. This Bills team could win 8 games. DJ is preparing this crop of kids for one of these guys: CowHER, Shannahan, Holmgren, dungy or gruden. SO, help is on the way.

Dom Capers is a very savvy DE coach. His old Steeler blitz packages are legend. Ask Jim Kelly. So, credit him for having some good packages against our first team guys. And credit the Packer athletes for getting after guys -- this is a very good defensive front.

As far as the Bills O line go -- it is patchwork yet again. Reminds me of when they had Jerry Crafts out there -- pure confussion. The line is a year away, yet again. No way they dominate any DE this season with 200-300 yard ground games.

At $9 mil, one would expect that the O Coach would draw plays up for Evans. Why is he not the focus of the club? He ought to be running every pattern, running reverses and catching screens. Horrible use of a player that costs ALOT.

I know Jimmy Griffin and you're no Jimmy Griffin.

I don't know about you but I'm really enjoying the game.

Get bent.

(Kidding aside, if Raji and the 3-4 can help them stop the run a little better, Packers have a good shot at the division this year.)

Well said, except no way we hire any of those guys if DJ is fired, no way.