Awesome photo from gameday

Rubes

The back cover of Monday's newspaper had a great shot of the Bills bench right before Lindell's game-winning kick. It's available on the BuffNews web site in PDF format HERE.

It's a nice high-res photo that can be extracted from the PDF and used as a desktop image, which I've done. It's awesome (although admittedly not a great desktop, since it's tough to see my files).

Kelsay and Schoebel obviously not team players....

While it's not obvious that they are not team players at all, it doesn't look good that they are the only two standing in that picture. Of course, if you had a shot of the whole sideline you would see others not participating as well. There could be numerous reasons as to why, so let's not start the ridiculous "not team players" speculation.

While it's not obvious that they are not team players at all, it doesn't look good that they are the only two standing in that picture. Of course, if you had a shot of the whole sideline you would see others not participating as well. There could be numerous reasons as to why, so let's not start the ridiculous "not team players" speculation.

You need to tweak your sarcasm detector

How did you extract the image?

You can do it a few ways. I did it by opening the PDF in Photoshop, and it automatically asks if you want to open just the image itself. You can also probably do the same if you have Acrobat (not Reader, but Acrobat). The other alternative is to just capture a screenshot with the image filling the screen.

That photo is beautiful! Could someone please email me a copy? I am using a Mac trying to upload it on a web page, and it does not recognize the file.

I love the intensity that you see in that picture. Look at Kelsay! This team is determined to win!

The back cover of Monday's newspaper had a great shot of the Bills bench right before Lindell's game-winning kick. It's available on the BuffNews web site in PDF format HERE.

It's a nice high-res photo that can be extracted from the PDF and used as a desktop image, which I've done. It's awesome (although admittedly not a great desktop, since it's tough to see my files).

I haven't seen that till just now. It blew my mind. Why are they "praying" he makes it? Do they lack confidence in Rian on a 38 yd FG? This isn't the Super Bowl, btw.

TE admitted that they weren't prepared for the blitzing they got for 3 quarters. I find this disturbing. Of course you blitz a rookie QB and do it often esp., when they lack a formidable running game. The coaching staff almost cost us this game.

This pic is reminiscent of what I think was 1989 the year of the Bickering Bills. Remember that shot of the whole team standing on the sidelines holding hands in anticipation of a field goal attempt. Think it was the Cleveland Wild Card game.

I haven't seen that till just now. It blew my mind. Why are they "praying" he makes it? Do they lack confidence in Rian on a 38 yd FG? This isn't the Super Bowl, btw.

TE admitted that they weren't prepared for the blitzing they got for 3 quarters. I find this disturbing. Of course you blitz a rookie QB and do it often esp., when they lack a formidable running game. The coaching staff almost cost us this game.

What the hell are you talking about?

Ever play a team sport with people you care about?

Edwards isn't a rookie, and I'm certain the Bills gameplanned for what they expected Oakland to do. How about giving credit to an opposing DC for devising a scheme that surprised the opponent? Nah, that would require dispensing with the abject negativity.

Is it just me or should those be our uniforms forever? Especially when directly compared to the abortions in the background?

Great picture.

You know something? I guess the Throwbacks ARE starting to grow on me. Dopey question - does anyone have a picture of what the "Road Whites" looked like?

I'm so glad I was able to move back to Upstate New York and break out the Hunter Orange in the autumn. What a beautiful environment for football.

But I'll never - NEVER - go back to Genny Cream. Some things hurt too much.

This is now my desktop background at home and at work.