Steely's Skankfest 2009

Steely Dan

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote for Raquel Welch had absolutely NOTHING to do with the size of her breasts.

"Dying to say this to you"

Clooney does not have breasts and he's gorgeous. Same goes with George Michael. :thumbsup:B-)

Boy George looks better than HALF of those new school chicks you rolled out.

Master of the cheese; Large breasts do not constitute beauty; at least in my eyes.

BTB----------Big breasts are Bad :worthy:

Never thought much of her, although that picture just might change my mind.

Kate Beckinsale and Alyssa Milano are my favorites.

Kate Beckinsale has the most beautiful face in Hollywood.

Univision has some nice ones as well. Very nice.

About 15 years ago I was flipping through the channels and happened upon Telemundo where two scantily clad gorgeous women were wrestling each other. :cry: At the end of the match they raised the hand of the winner and then introduced the next challenger which was this masked woman. She was most likely masked in order to hide her face because she was most likely the yougliest woman on the planet. :wallbash: I've never seen the show ever again. :wallbash:

Did someone say Catwoman??

Julie Newmar

Me-ow

"Rob-in I ca-n't reach my bat-spray be-cause I'm pitch-ing a tent"

"Holy hotties Batman me too!"

Did someone say Catwoman??

Julie Newmar

Me-ow

I was referring to all the work Raquel has had to make her look more like a feline than a human, but those aren't bad photos of Newman @ all.

All that's missing is Burt Ward running in @ the last minute to do some major league ****blocking, as he did every time Adam West and Newmar had a scene together.

I was referring to all the work Raquel has had to make her look more like a feline than a human, but those aren't bad photos of Newman @ all.

All that's missing is Burt Ward running in @ the last minute to do some major league ****blocking, as he did every time Adam West and Newmar had a scene together.

You mean this???? :cry:

I forgot one of my favorites:

Carla Gugino

:thumbsup:

What, no love for Bailey Quarters (Jan Smithers)?[/url] Sorry, I'm too tired / lazy to find a pic.

Of the ones you listed, I'd have to go for either Alyssa or JLH (hey it's fearless leader's B-day, happy B-day SDS).

Jan Smithers

Nutha

Anotha nutha

I was always more of a Jan man than Loni man. :thumbsup: