Steely's Skankfest 2009

Steely Dan

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o I'm surprised you didn't end up in a foster home!

I thought I knew you from somewhere!! :doh:

Here is a much better picture of Jessica Alba!!!!!https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/rtiojan2/SUMMER%2...20Alba%2025.jpg :unsure::devil:

There's no such thing as a better Jessica Alba picture just great and greater. :P

An extremely beautiful woman with extremely bad taste in men.

Was that a bad :blink: face in response to Carla? Or a good one?

Very good. I shoulda put a :wub: after it. :thumbsup:

There's a reason why Frank Sinatra was hot for Ava Gardner. Like my old man used to say, she was quite the dish in her prime.

Ava #1

Ava #2

Both photos from the movie, "The Killers" (1946).

:unsure:

Hedy Lamarr beautiful and smart.

What a gal!

Very Intelligent. :devil:

As if being a beautiful, talented actress was not enough, Hedy was also extremely intelligent. In addition to her film accomplishments, Hedy patented an idea that later became the crutch of both secure military communications and mobile phone technology. In 1942, Hedy and composer George Antheil patented what they called the “Secret Communication System.” The original idea, meant to solve the problem of enemies blocking signals from radio-controlled missiles during World War II, involved changing radio frequencies simultaneously to prevent enemies from being able to detect the messages. While the technology of the time prevented the feasibility of the idea at first, the advent of the transistor and its later downsizing made Hedy’s idea very important to both the military and the cell phone industry.

This impressive technological achievement combined with her acting talent and star quality to make “the most beautiful woman in film” one of the most interesting and intelligent women in the movie industry.

:P

Japanese women with large cans. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Personality enters into it too and creationists are sickening to me.

:wallbash: To Japanese women with big cans!

and the best bumper sticker I have seen in awhile- "I give evolution two opposable thumbs up!" :D

Why is it that posters (particularly newbies) think they have the power of moderation?

/thread, indeed, This thread will end, when it ends.

Well Max is adept at premature comments. Earlier today he said our season was already ruined :wallbash:

Well Max is adept at premature comments. Earlier today he said our season was already ruined :wallbash:

Just noticed that. Obviously, Max is a troll. Now I will know to ignore him. I can no longer be TSW's retard-wrangler.

Why is it that posters (particularly newbies) think they have the power of moderation?

/thread, indeed, This thread will end, when it ends.

Amen, brutha!!

Well Max is adept at premature comments ejaculation. Earlier today he said our season was already ruined :lol:

Fixed! :thumbsup:

Monica #1

Prior to her boob job she was hot I have no idea why she felt she needed to do that.

Good call on Monica Bellucci. :thumbsup:

Pam was fine until she started messing around with plastic surgery, period. She's had her boobs done about a half-dozen times, the lips done with collagen, and I think a nose job as well. Awful.