Steely's Skankfest 2009

Steely Dan

I don't think all of the women here are in the running but I included women that some people here have expressed interest in before. My vote was torn between Salma Hayek and Keeley Hazell. I had to flip a coin and Keeley won.

Salma Hayek

Jessica Alba

Raquel Welch

Ann Margaret

Brigitte Bardot

Sophia Loren

Elizabeth Taylor

Keeley Hazell

Elisha Cuthbert

Lindsay Lohan

Marilyn Monroe

Jennifer Aniston

Jessica Simpson

Alyssa Milano

Denise Richards

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Catherine Zeta Jones

Pam Anderson

Anna Kournikova

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too many good ones to choose from.

Can I have:

Raquel's boobage?

Taylor's eyes?

Sophia's mouth?

Marilyn's birthmark?

Ann Margaret's ass?

Salma's legs?

I'll take Salma's boobage over Welch's. Salma is close to perfect IMO, same with Keeley. Taylors eyes and Ann's ass I'll agree with too!

If they had made your list, I would have chosen Cyd Charisse's legs and a little sumfin sumfin offa Audrey Hepburn.

She had a classic beauty. I'm not really into that. I like women that have a little more meat on their bones. Hepburn looked like all she ate a day was a half stick of celery. :lol: Her face was her best attribute. :rolleyes:

I almost did but I couldn't. I find her to be :rolleyes: I had the other available for people.

Fair enough(though I'd have been happy had you not had Aniston on the list).....btw, your Salma Hayek link comes up "forbidden" for me.......and yes....she would be in my top 5 :lol:

Fair enough(though I'd have been happy had you not had Aniston on the list).....btw, your Salma Hayek link comes up "forbidden" for me.......and yes....she would be in my top 5 :(

I did it just now and it works for me.

Raquel Welch :rolleyes:

Jennifer Aniston :worthy:

I thought you'd vote Taylor. I put her there for you. If you think Aniston doesn't belong you need to see your eye doctor! :lol:

Can I have:

Raquel's boobage?

Taylor's eyes?

Sophia's mouth?

Marilyn's birthmark?

Ann Margaret's ass?

Salma's legs?

I'm sure if you brought that list to a good platic surgeon they could give you all of that. You'd be hot. Just look what they did for Michael Jackson.

Can I have:

Raquel's boobage?

Taylor's eyes?

Sophia's mouth?

Marilyn's birthmark?

Ann Margaret's ass?

Salma's legs?

Depends on how much you're willing to pay. For the right price, I can have them Fed-exed to your doorstep. :rolleyes:

Lindsey Lohan???!!! :rolleyes:

I will never understand the attention she gets.

I have'nt voted but I thought I would add a few more.

Grace Kelly. http://drspark.connect.kr/c_spark/photo11/grace-kelly.jpg

Shania. http://www.zshare.net/image/759765c366b9/

Michelle Pfeiffer. http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/Mic...as-Stolen-2.jpg

All excellent additions. This is a subjective list and since I spent a lot of time on this but I didn't want to spend forever so these are some that came to the top of my head (no pun intended). I like the picks of Grace Kelly, Michelle Phieffer, Shania Twain, and Monica Bellucci are particularly good calls. When Michelle Phieffer was in her early 20's :wallbash: I also should have included Debbie Harry BTW, She's aged horribly. She didn't just hit the wall, she crashed through it. :beer:

I guess I'll show my age clearly by selecting 2 beauties from the mid 80's (can you tell when I was 14?):

Vanessa Williams - and she's got a great voice

Kathy Ireland - those eyes!

Some of today's ladies are nice, but in general they're too damn skinny! I'll take a healthy looking woman over some starving waif anyday...

Kathy Ireland!!! :beer: