Whose got the deals on tickets?

11 hours ago, FireChans said:

Spags' posts are usually funny, but what gets me every time is how many people earnestly respond to it. 

It's like writing letters to Santa on TBD.

10 hours ago, mrags said:

You can buy my club seats. $2k for the pair. After all, it’s important to you to watch your team clinch the playoff birth right? Heck, I’ll cut you a deal since you’re such a swell guy. $1700 and the tickets are all yours. No taxes. No fees. I’m doing you a solid and saving you some money from Ticketmaster. It’s a good deal for both of us. 

• Haha (+1) 1

(quote Jimmy Spagnulo here)

You cant even afford tickets to a game. Why do you always think we will lose to your team. You have a screw lose.

I just got home from arizona and was cutting my grass thinking about how good our team will be this year. Now I see you spouting off

about the jets.  Laughing out loud.

You know why I decided to write a message to you today. Your a bully and have no spine. just like Erin Rogers.

Ive told you this before but when I served, I kept my uniform sharp and clean. I took pride in my work

and didnt listen to dumbskulls like you.  You were always the guy barking from the porch commenting on my appearance.

Have you bought a new tshirt lately?

Im a little older than you but can still teach a lesson when needed. Just like my team will in September.

Go away.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

37 minutes ago, Howard said:

Im a little older than you but can still teach a lesson when needed. Just like my team will in September.

[private message to @Howard]

Pssstt... we don't play them till October, might want to edit your post.

[\end private message] 

• Haha (+1) 3

On 5/21/2024 at 11:56 AM, Howard said:

You cant even afford tickets to a game. Why do you always think we will lose to your team. You have a screw lose.

I just got home from arizona and was cutting my grass thinking about how good our team will be this year. Now I see you spouting off

You know why I decided to write a message to you today. Your a bully and have no spine. just like Erin Rogers.

Ive told you this before but when I served, I kept my uniform sharp and clean. I took pride in my work

and didnt listen to dumbskulls like you.  You were always the guy barking from the porch commenting on my appearance.

Go away.

Yo Howeird in the house.

How was the long trip back from Arizona all alone in your station wagon?  Shirl flew back cuz she wanted to visit her sister in Minnesota first right?   Dat’s what she said.  But guess where she visited first.  The mile high club that’s what.  I know cuz I was visiting with her showing her around.  I mailed her a diploma which youse’ll be gettin soon from that well dressed mailman.

P.S.. J-e-t-s  J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

• Haha (+1) 3

On 5/20/2024 at 9:27 PM, Low Positive said:

I’m still trying to figure out who this is. My money is on @HOUSE. In any case, it is a masterful multi-year troll job and I’m here for it. 

I get blamed for everything around here, I was in the bathroom when this thread was posted.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 5/21/2024 at 11:56 AM, Howard said:

Go away.

Look up. The joke just went over your head.

On 5/20/2024 at 9:02 PM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I wanna see the Jets clinch home field for the playoffs this year.  Do any of youse have good seats?  We play up there on the second ta last week.  I can getya some of the season ticket money back.  I’ll pay 50% of regular price now but the price goes down faster then your season cuz youse all will jump ship by Thanksgiving..  Plus does anybody got the name of a decent hotel in the back woods up there maybe one that has a furnace instead uvva fireplace?  Do I even need to bother askin about Italian food?  

P.S. J-e-t-s J-E-t-s J-E-T-s J-E-T-S

Dude, i know you're trolling but honestly,  besides being a fan and blind faith, what would make you think yall have any chance of winning the East?

Or come to Buf in December and win a game?

On 5/25/2024 at 10:06 PM, JerseyBills said:

Dude, i know you're trolling but honestly,  besides being a fan and blind faith, what would make you think yall have any chance of winning the East?

Or come to Buf in December and win a game?

2018, 2019

{quote Jimmy Spatula here}

Ae you still looking for tickets because I can get you and your meat head buddies front row seats to an ass kicking contest off Cazenovia in South Buff when you’re in town next time. Leave Shirl out of these messages. Now she’s all over Facebook posting your picture. Asking who you are and for people to watch out. I’m not worried because the only replies she’s getting are likes by Save a Stray groups. 

I have a Bills “Allen and Diggs” bumper sticker on my vehicle. Was driving on the Kensington and Some goomba with a NJ plate fingered me. I sped up and threw my donut on his windshield. I pulled over and waited. He never showed up. So I wasted a good donut on that canola eating bastard. I won’t make that mistake again. 

I have a buddy who supervises the  Rikers Island mail room. he can make sure your latest Teen Beat magazine is announced in public during shower time. 

go away. You have t even made parole. 

Real Bills fan

Howard from South Buffalo

• Awesome! (+1) 1