Where to sit at highmark?

Sorry if this is the wrong sub form. I'm looking to buy tickets for the Monday night, Jaguar game. What are some reasonably priced tickets in a decent seating area?

I don't mind spending a bit extra if the seats are that good.

thanks!

Reasonably priced is in the eye of the beholder. 

If you look at seating options on Ticketmaster, they show you the view from the immediate area of the seat selected. 

There really isn’t a bad seat. Everyone has their own preference. I personally like the 300 level as close to the 50 as possibly. Incredible view of the entire field 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 5

2 minutes ago, khlax3 said:

There really isn’t a bad seat. Everyone has their own preference. I personally like the 300 level as close to the 50 as possibly. Incredible view of the entire field 

No better seats in the house. 

• Like (+1) 1

Sit? You are supposed to stand up all game in front of the cranky old folks, because they are checked for weapons before they are allowed inside. The worst they can do is pour a beer on you, and my bet is they can’t afford that form of justice. 

I used to be a seat snob, but after sitting in the upper deck a few times I don’t think there is a bad seat in the house. Let us hope the new place has the same quality views. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

In Sept, on East side of field as the West side bakes.  In Oct on, West side of the field as it is warmer (if the sun is even out).

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 1

Are tickets out now? I just went to Ticketmaster and I saw they have some seats available. But I'm not sure if it's a presale or something?

Also, thank you all for the reply

1 hour ago, Gman10 said:

Sorry if this is the wrong sub form. I'm looking to buy tickets for the Monday night, Jaguar game. What are some reasonably priced tickets in a decent seating area?

I don't mind spending a bit extra if the seats are that good.

thanks!

Just like others have mentioned 300 are great.

My seasons are 4 rows up at the 40 yard line bills side.  Near the exit and the pisser

I know I’m an outlier, but I don’t think there’s a bad seat in the house as long as you can see the Jumbotron. 

The last game I went to, I could count on both of my hands and John From Riverside’s complete foot, how many people were further from the field than I was.  @LeviF can corroborate. 

Still had a blast and didn’t miss a thing. 

• Agree 1

The entire lower bowl stands for the entire game.  My knees won't allow for that so my seats in 227/228 are much appreciated.    The latter section is only 5 seats wide which is also much appreciated.  Pretty decent views of both jumbotrons, in the shade on the hottest of days and mostly well behaved fans.

300 level between the 20’s is amazing. I try and get lowest rows available. 

55 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

I'm surprised to see all the 300 answers. Those tickets seem rather on the cheaper side? I found 314 row 7 for under $200...

Great view of the field. It’s a preference thing…. Do you want to be closer or have a better overall view. 

It seems as though many seats on Ticketmaster have not been put up for sale yet since many ST holders have the payments broken into 4 payments. Once the last payment is done, (June 17) the ticketholders will have the ability to list them for sale. Those that paid up front are currently out there and have some interesting prices.

• Like (+1) 1

I would rather sit higher up between the 30's than be in the lower bowl in the corners or in the endzone. Being higher up is the only way to see more football live than you do at home. 

On the flip side the party is better down low in that you feel more "a part of the game" screaming and making noise down low. 

• Like (+1) 1

if lower bowl, stay higher than row 10 (players standing  on sidelines obstruct view)

if lower bowl, take an "odd" numbered row....much more leg room (engineering anomoly)

visitors side gets direct sun (not an issue for this night game)