Chiefs at Bills - Week 11 CBS 4:25 National Game

1 hour ago, krf139 said:

The NFL basically planned this game for the convenience of Taylor Swift. Unbelievable and disturbing 

Go back and read this and then say to yourself…”did I really just post this”.  

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

55 minutes ago, Plano said:

Quick, everyone start DM'ing Taylor Swift now so maybe she'll step out on Travis Kelce and derail the Chiefs media train.

The 2 of them are probably already doing more cheating than the Tom Brady Patriots

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, krf139 said:

She’s going to be in Toronto that weekend with no show on Sunday. Not exactly random. The NFL knew the tour dates when setting the schedule 

If there was only invention where Swift could get anywhere in North America in a matter of hours where it doesn't matter when her BF's team plays.

• Haha (+1) 2

Of course the NFL loves TS, she’s been a massive marketing bonanza, I don’t know or care if the league considered her logistics when scheduling, but to act as though it’s not a possibility is absurd.

I wish they’d consider my goings on when scheduling, but I can’t carry a tune to save my life and don’t have 50 million tweens and weirdly obsessive middle aged Swiftys singing along to yet another teenage breakup hit song of the month.

• Agree 1

I’m pretty tired of Romo.

Also, they 100% scheduled this so Taylor Swift could attend. It’s not like some conspiracy. When she attends games, the ratings go up. And it also pulls in viewers that they didn’t already have, which is huge for them.

• Agree 2

35 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Go back and read this and then say to yourself…”did I really just post this”.  

I was thinking this is way too much to know about Taylor Swift and being a Bills fan.

1 hour ago, krf139 said:

She’s going to be in Toronto that weekend with no show on Sunday. Not exactly random. The NFL knew the tour dates when setting the schedule 

and what if Kelce does something stupid and cheats on her and they break up. Is it a flex game where they can change the date of it?

Posted (edited)

I'm starting to hate these games...

The week leading up to it, the talk is "Chiefs being disrespected" because the Bills are favored. The media heads will talk up how great Mahomes is, run on & on about how he's 3-0 against Allen in the playoffs, calling it a "must win" for both teams, blah blah blah.

Then when the Bills win, the conversation immediately goes to "doesn't matter because it's not the playoffs." 😑

So what was all that hype last week about then? If the Bills lose, it's proof the Chief & Mahomes >>>> Bills & Allen. If the Bills win, it's meaningless because they didn't win in the playoffs (as if they can do that in week 10).

Everyone immediately shrugs us off, and the Bills get no real credit.

Edited by BigDingus

5 hours ago, julian said:

I wish they’d consider my goings on when scheduling, but I can’t carry a tune to save my life and don’t have 50 million tweens and weirdly obsessive middle aged Swiftys singing along to yet another teenage breakup hit song of the month.

Maybe if you just did something with your hair?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

I'm starting to hate these games...

The week leading up to it, the talk is "Chiefs being disrespected" because the Bills are favored. The media heads will talk up how great Mahomes is, run on & on about how he's 3-0 against Allen in the playoffs, calling it a "must win" for both teams, blah blah blah.

Then when the Bills win, the conversation immediately goes to "doesn't matter because it's not the playoffs." 😑

So what was all that hype last week about then? If the Bills lose, it's proof the Chief & Mahomes >>>> Bills & Allen. If the Bills win, it's meaningless because they didn't win in the playoffs (as if they can do that in week 10).

Everyone immediately shrugs us off, and the Bills get no real credit.

‘To the victor belong the spoils’ seems apt here. 

20 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

‘To the victor belong the spoils’ seems apt here. 

*Victor in the playoffs

And if that's the case, they need to stop acting like the game means anything beforehand. It only matters for the Chiefs.

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

*Victor in the playoffs

And if that's the case, they need to stop acting like the game means anything beforehand. It only matters for the Chiefs.

This really is all that matters isn’t it?