Chiefs at Bills - Week 11 CBS 4:25 National Game

I don't blame CBS. Bills vs Chiefs games have been some of the most exciting games over the years. 4:25 start no surprise being the national game on Sunday afternoon.

• Like (+1) 6

I just wish they'd actually treat it like a primetime game then, I mean they've bought the rights to the game the last 3 years or so and keep pretending like it's just some ordinary late afternoon game.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

CBS won't relinquish this match-up 

Just don't put the words "Divisional playoff" above the scoreboard and I think we win it without question. Maybe that should be the tactic for playoff games against the Chiefs at home. Just put week 10 next to the scoreboard and we will be on our way to the next round baby

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I just wish they'd actually treat it like a primetime game then, I mean they've bought the rights to the game the last 3 years or so and keep pretending like it's just some ordinary late afternoon game.

What do you want them to do? Steal Carrie Underwood?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

CBS won't relinquish this match-up 

It’s been the best rivalry in the NFL for at least three years.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Based on what exactly?  A random tour schedule?   

She’s going to be in Toronto that weekend with no show on Sunday. Not exactly random. The NFL knew the tour dates when setting the schedule 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1

9 minutes ago, krf139 said:

The NFL basically planned this game for the convenience of Taylor Swift. Unbelievable and disturbing 

Hey there's plenty of time between then and now for the Bills to be blasting a hilarious breakup song.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

CBS doesn't have any night options though

20 minutes ago, krf139 said:

The NFL basically planned this game for the convenience of Taylor Swift. Unbelievable and disturbing 

I don’t know if the NFL did or didn’t.   Regardless, what do you find unbelievable and disturbing?

• Agree 1