Week 2 game announced

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I feel like I'm the only one who hates "easy" games for Week 1.

With how random Week 1 can be, and with us (on paper) only having a few "lay up" games.. I'd rather not have one of them, at home, on Week 1. 

I'm fine with it. Team is going to look much different this year especially on offense. Easy game in week 1 while they are figuring things out may actually be perfect, before playing a division game in prime time. 

I get what you're saying though, but this year I think it could be a good thing. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Miami is typically a pretty good team in September.

I predict a Dolphins win, followed by universal "Dolphins are gonna win the division!" proclamations by national analysts and cocky Dolphins fans, only to see the annual post-Halloween Dolphin collapse and another Bills division title. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, yall said:

As noted, hopefully this means a 1:00 PM home opener.

that's what i thought too.  i don't think they schedule a sunday night game with the thursday game the same week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Miami is typically a pretty good team in September.

I predict a Dolphins win, followed by universal "Dolphins are gonna win the division!" proclamations by national analysts and cocky Dolphins fans, only to see the annual post-Halloween Dolphin collapse and another Bills division title. 

Bold statement, this would be the first time the Dolphins beat a team with a winning record that wasn’t exposed to constant direct sunlight and a heat index of 125 degrees.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Nice getting the Thursday game early while guys are fresh 

Exactly!

This is WONDERFUL for me...they made a thursday night game a Miami game...so I will get to see it on TV for free down here in FL.

I WILL NOT PAY FOR AMAZON to watch a football game!  Or anyone else.

The problem is a lot of idiots will.

• Eyeroll 4
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 3

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

This is WONDERFUL for me...they made a thursday night game a Miami game...so I will get to see it on TV for free down here in FL.

Yeah, I will because I can.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I'm in Rochester, wiseguy.  We got blacked out in the 90s, but in the 21st century we're no longer considered local.

Ok. So get a amazon prime subscription for football season. You can even get a free trial for the Bills game. Problem solved

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

vqjX7E.gif

Also, for the love of God....Amazon has free trials.

You get a free month, cancel before it expires, then use a new e-mail address to get another free trial. Wash, rinse, repeat as many times as you like.

This doesn't have to be a war on Big Tech. Watch it or don't. Your cookie is in the mail.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

vqjX7E.gif

Also, for the love of God....Amazon has free trials.

You get a free month, cancel before it expires, then use a new e-mail address to get another free trial. Wash, rinse, repeat as many times as you like.

This doesn't have to be a war on Big Tech. Watch it or don't. Your cookie is in the mail.

But its the principle!...of showing your displeasure with the NFL by only watching 94% of the games.  

• Haha (+1) 7

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Hopefully people are smart and just get a trial for the game if they have no other way of watching.

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

If this is exclusive to Prime, then the NFL can suck it.

You'll get it over the air locally if you live in the Buffalo area.  Also, you can get a free trial of Amazon Prime I believe.

70d13dd0-bccc-41d6-94d4-5ac87b58fe8c_tex

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Awesome! (+1) 1