Week 2 game announced

Those idiots don't realize it's a safety concern and not a deliberate attempt to rob them of home field advantage. 

Their stadium was deliberately designed to scorch the visitors sideline during 1pm games. 

I can guarantee you no one would have complained if BOTH teams endured the same exposure, but that's not the case is it?

They cry about Buffalo in December 😭 

At least when teams come to Buffalo we all are victims to the same climate and conditions.  Players, opposing players, fans, etc...  

That's the difference..

• Like (+1) 3

This is perfect IMO. At 8: the team won't be broiled on the sideline like in 22. Yeah it'll be hot and humid but it'll be the same for both teams ... Plus the Bills should still be used to the heat and humidity of a Western NY August.

12 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

This is perfect IMO. At 8: the team won't be broiled on the sideline like in 22. Yeah it'll be hot and humid but it'll be the same for both teams ... Plus the Bills should still be used to the heat and humidity of a Western NY August.

Miami fanbase is pissed that it’s not a 1:00 pm game and on top of that half of the stadium will be Bills fans 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, FTLBillsfan said:

Only half? That means some Bills Fans would have to stay home.

Thursday night game that means Bills mafia will be partying in South Beach until Sunday ! 
GO BILLS 

On 5/14/2024 at 11:05 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Early September 🤮Get the IVs ready. At least it’s at night.

It will still be disgustingly hot and humid down here, but it takes shady side vs sunny side out of the equation. 

The thing that I don’t understand is, after Corey Stringer died of heat exhaustion the league put in all kinds of rules to protect players. Then they allow the Dolphins to broil their opponents. There should be shade and AC on both sides of that field. I’ve been to games there in November sitting in the sun and thought I was going to pass out and all I’m doing is sitting there.

The fact that it's a night game makes a big difference for Buffalo.  Buffalo won't have to sit on a sideline in the sun where it feels like it's well over 100 degrees.  While Miami is accustomed to the heat and humidity, at least conditions on the sideline will be identical for both teams.

I just secured my tickets to my 1st ever Bills game (kinda bummed that 1st game isn't in Buffalo but oh well). Got a room close to the stadium. Ended up in section 116 upper 30's row. I am stoked! Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 1