59 Minutes of Josh Allen being amazing

NFL put this up yesterday. I once watched a JP Losman career highlight video and it was over before my coffee was half drunk, so let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that we have this cannon-armed lunatic playing QB for our team

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 7

Posted (edited)

I forgot Josh made Robert Foster look like a legit NFL prospect year 1. If he could do that with him, I have no doubt he can get production out of anyone, especially now.

Also: 2019 Brown and Beasley were great. If Samuel and Shakir can fill those roles out this year we are gonna do great.

Edited by KingBoots8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KingBoots8 said:

I forgot Josh made Robert Foster look like a legit NFL prospect year 1. If he could do that with him, I have no doubt he can get production out of anyone, especially now.

Also: 2019 Brown and Beasley were great. If Samuel and Shakir can fill those roles out this year we are gonna do great.

Josh has consistently helped WRs put up some of their best numbers while in the league.  Guys like Keon Coleman should be no different w Josh peppering him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Josh makes all his receivers look good - that's why with the Diva gone now, (and Josh doesn't have to feel guilty now)  - he'll be spreadin' the wealth around a LOT this season.

Like what Coleman brings, but watch Samuel have a career year....

Just now, Mikie2times said:

I miss Josh Browns TD dance. I'm going to make that my after sex dance. 

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I just don't have THAT kind of energy after sex anymore.  😞

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, KingBoots8 said:

easily my favorite throw of allens was the one where the pocket completely collapsed against Jax and somehow you see the ball rocket out and hit foster for the td. Just incredible.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

Thousands of posts analyzing every in and out of the Bills entire organization.  I enjoy them. 

But if one pauses for a moment and thinks its through; the Bills as a team would have completely irrelevant the last 5 years without Allen.  He is more than a franchise QB.  He is the franchise. 

Edited by Chaos
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just inject this ***** into my veins. I love watching Josh highlights, can't get enough of them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1