Would you get Tom Brady’s autograph?

I’m seeing some short Fb vids of people getting autographs and selfies with the GOAT QB in public places.  I think a true Bills fan wouldn’t.  I wouldn’t. I even saw him autographing someone’s clothing who didn’t ask for it.  Now that’s a Brady move. If I was in the same elevator or sat beside him in coach (ha), I would definitely tell him I’m a member of Bills Mafia and I’m glad he’s retired.  I mean I’d have to say something, wouldn’t I?  But no autograph or selfie.  How bout you?  Would you, could you, should you?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 3

8 minutes ago, TOboy said:

Nope. That man caused a lot of pain in my life, I’ll never get over it. Sadly not even kidding. 

yeah but we sucked then. The real villains are the chiefs who kept us from winning a few superbowls 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

No, but then again, I wouldn’t get any players autograph, 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 12
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I would never go to an event purposefully, but if we ever crossed paths out in a public setting and not just running across the street if I saw him, then I'd see if there was a photo opportunity. 

I've not been an autograph kind of guy.

• Like (+1) 1

Absolutely.  

On my man cave wall I have autographed photos of Marino, Montana, and Steve Largent to go with Joe Ferguson, Jack Kemp, Andre Reed and other Bills. The GOAT is the Goat.  Having players you respect doesn’t diminish your affection for the Bills.   

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

No, but then again, I wouldn’t get any players autograph, 

I know some people are into autographs, but I just don’t get the appeal. What are you going to do with it? Stick it in a drawer somewhere? I won a signed Bryan Brothers racquet that one of them used at Wimbledon. I wanted to hit with it (heavy as all hell, btw), but the autographs were on the grip and my friends were yelling at me for ruining the autographs. I figured what the hell, and hit for a while anyway smudging things a bit. 

One day I had an electrical problem at the house and one of my tennis buddies is an electrician. He came over and spent half of a day getting me fixed, but wouldn’t let me pay him. He was enamored with the racquet, so the next day I took it to him as a thank you. You’d have thought I gave him a million dollars. Now it’s taking up space in one of his closets instead of mine. 

To each their own. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I would love to meet him. 

I think he seems to be a cool guy with a great sense of humor. 

I’ve never enjoyed watching anyone else play football more than Tom Brady. 

For well over a decade, nearly every time he was on TV was like watching a clinic. 

I love great football and he was - by far - the best QB to play the game. 

• Vomit 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

Nope. And I am not really into getting anyone's autograph. They are just people.

BUT, they are people who know how to write their name. Doesn’t that count a little extra?  

OK, I guess not for me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

It would be all I can do not to spit on the ground if I saw him in person. He's a lying, cheating narcissist with no class, wit, or grace. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1