Who leads the team in receiving in 2024? (Most yards)

Process

Receiving   

181 members have voted

1. 1. Who leads in receiving? (Yards)

Think you can make the case for any of them. Wouldn't be surprised to see us not have a 1,000 yard receiver this year. With two TEs, 3 RBs that are good pass catchers, and no clear #1 WR, that ball is going to get spread around. 

I'll go with Shakir at 980 yards

Edited by Process
  • Agree 2

• Process changed the title to Who leads the team in receiving in 2024? (Most yards)

Samuel 920 yards

Kincaid 880 yards

Shakir 650 yards

Coleman 550 yards

Cook 475 yards

800-900 yards from everyone else.

Allen 4,300 to 4,400 hundred yards. Hopefully about 5-7 more passing TD's, less rushing TD's as Cook, Davis, and other backs get more, and 5 less INT's.

• Like (+1) 1

Shakir all the way imo.  We got a taste of his true abilities last year.  To be honest I think we will see 3 wr's over 700 yards and at least 1 TE over 700 yards.  

This offense is not old school.  Its going to be production by committee.  We have too many weapons with too many unique talents to stop.

Everyone wanted big flashy WRs, without realizing this offense moving forward is designed to never be stopped no matter who we play.  We are not a 1 trick pony.  We got great ground game, seam game, deep game, slot game.  Pick your poison.

Im super pumped for this year.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Process said:

Kincaid will lead in targets for sure I think. Excited to see him in year 2. 

They used him all over the field last year. He's the guy they're going to use to create mismatches.

27 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Shakir all the way imo.  We got a taste of his true abilities last year.  To be honest I think we will see 3 wr's over 700 yards and at least 1 TE over 700 yards.  

This offense is not old school.  Its going to be production by committee.  We have too many weapons with too many unique talents to stop.

Everyone wanted big flashy WRs, without realizing this offense moving forward is designed to never be stopped no matter who we play.  We are not a 1 trick pony.  We got great ground game, seam game, deep game, slot game.  Pick your poison.

I only disagree with the deep game. Who's the deep game?

Sure, they can stretch the field in a traditional sense. I just don't see it being a lethal part of their game.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

700 yards is 41 per game

heck, if the guy hits 100 twice that’s 33 per game the rest of the way

If he's healthy, I see Kincaid. Biggest shocker IMO is going to be that NONE of the Bills pass catchers will go over 1,000. But they end up with 5 guys all over 650yards. 

This year IMO will be all about spreading the ball and not being predictable. When a big play is needed...look for a mismatch and exploit it  

• Like (+1) 4

39 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

700 yards is 41 per game

heck, if the guy hits 100 twice that’s 33 per game the rest of the way

I said OVER 700.... To have 3 Wide Outs over 700 is pretty damn good, then throw in a TE....that means this offense is very versatile and dangerous from many different angles.

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

If he's healthy, I see Kincaid. Biggest shocker IMO is going to be that NONE of the Bills pass catchers will go over 1,000. But they end up with 5 guys all over 650yards. 

This year IMO will be all about spreading the ball and not being predictable. When a big play is needed...look for a mismatch and exploit it  

I agree 100%.   I think we are an indefensible offense this year.  Too many weapons with too many different skill sets to attack opposing defenses.  I love the direction we are moving.

• Like (+1) 1