Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

I like Davis. That's a great pick, no doubt.  I was hoping for Audric Estime as a bigger back, but Davis is a better backup that can do more then push the pile.

Well done.

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

Davis is a better football player than Estime. Davis is a complete 3 down back. I've been the only one on this board hyping Davis.

Yea he was my RB6. I had him ahead of all these other guys that have gone today with the exception of Wright. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Davis was my 14th best available for what its worth. Faster Zack Moss. He is a compact, contact runner but he has more burst than Moss ever had. I suppose sensible compliment to Cook.

We don't need a complement to Cook

We need wideouts

• Agree 2

So the Bills have taken two of my favorite player evals in this draft in Bishop at Safety and Ray Davis at RB. Apparently the Bills and I are on the same page a little bit this draft. I am more than okay with Coleman as well and DeWayne Carter went right around where I thought he would.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

Davis is a better football player than Estime. Davis is a complete 3 down back. I've been the only one on this board hyping Davis.

I've been hyping Estime. Estime is a 3-down back as well. Can run between the T's, block, and catch the ball out of the backfield. His play speed in pads is also faster than his 40 time

1 minute ago, BillsVet said:

Lotta mileage and gonna be 25 in November.  Maybe Buddy Nix helped with the board this year in a consultant-type role. 

So probably not a guy you'll sign again.

Such is the fate of RBs in the NFL.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2

This guy can take some of those 3rd and 4th and shorts that Allen has been taking a beating getting and give allen a break.

He is going to be great in this offense.  I am so happy they took a real running back and not some special teams guy who is a running back.

one more young guy on the Offensive side of the ball who is going to grow up together with this group.