Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

According to who. First the Bills only have 66 guys on their roster right now on a preseason roster of 90.

They need RB2 like you said, they could go TE to develop next year and release Knox, They could use cheap OL so they don't have to sign a guy like La'El Collins for depth, they currently don't have a 4th DE unless you include Kingsley Jonathan, they need a 4th LB to compete with Spector, they need 2 CBS right now, and they could use another Safety to compete, not to mention a punter.

There are a lot of areas the Bills can improve the bottom of their roster specifically.

They are not carrying four TEs next year unless they get rid of the FB.  They already brought back Morris as TE #3.

Totally agree about Punter.  I have been saying punter in the fifth round since November.

Also agree on DB.  Why they brought back Cam Lewis I have no idea.

They already signed there special teams LB Morrow.  

I hate late round OTs but a guy to play the big TE role that Edwards played last year might not be unreasonable.

This was my favorite zone in mock drafts. There's usually guys who I think can play in this league around here.

A lot of them are coming off the board right now. Let's hope Jaylen Wright remembers how to fumble for the Fish.

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

Miami just traded 2025 3rd round to pick a RB?

Ok then.

The cost of trade ups is very high. Arguably too high.

I wonder if Beane saw this coming when trading down from 32 to 33. Mind you, don't think it would have made a difference on who they chose.

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

I don't know what y'all seeing on your TVs, but for me, the same two, stupid Rob Gronkowsky commercials are annoying TF out of me.

I'm not paying attention, but you just mentioning it is pissing me off.

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

I don't know what y'all seeing on your TVs, but for me, the same two, stupid Rob Gronkowsky commercials are annoying TF out of me.

I like the Manning commercial! 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

That is a typical Miami pick. A speedster RB. But that was big price to go up get a running back when they already have two very good ones. 

That’s right that it’s a steep price.  I am very pleased that the Bills’ have resisted the temptation to trade 2025 picks.

8 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

PIT just used a 2025 3rd for this pick?

Price is high for trade-ups it seems.

This is why we aren't seeing a trade up for some 5ths - it not only takes two to tango - but they also have to like what you got to dance with you

Edited by stevewin
  • Agree 1