Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

2 minutes ago, SECRET SQUIRREL said:

Wtf Beane, why the hell isn't he trading up? 

He wants to use all the picks today so they get pouched by other teams after training camp. How many picks has he wasted like this over the years? I do t understand this guy. Wouldn't want him managing my money. 

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

I like the pairing more than anything, Polk as the possession guy and Baker as the over the top guy.

Plus both can play the boundary. We're still not sure about any of the Bills WRs being capable of that.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

Promising? Have you been sneaking into One Bills Drive and watching the practice squad?

Played decent in last years preseason until he was injured.  Thoughts were he would be a contributor.  

Just now, wppete said:

He wants to use all the picks today so they get pouched by other teams after training camp. How many picks has he wasted like this over the years? I do t understand this guy. Wouldn't want him managing my money. 

Again, this is a reminder that the Bills need to fill at least 20 spots on the 53 with new guys to replace those that are gone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Is there anything worse than a German Cheats fan?  Welp, there goes Baker.  Come on Beane, pull the trigger!!!!

The NFL pandering is really over the top this year. It’s embarrassing. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Not sure that's needed if your goal is winning a Super Bowl someday.

Game changing players aren't needed?

Where would we be if we didn't trade for Diggs and instead relied on John Brown, Beasley and Gabe to be our top 3 WRs? We are worse than that right now.