Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Im pretty good if we can get a Gabe Davis clone today on a rookie contract (hopefully with better hands)

The Gabe Davis discourse became toxic because it became time to pay him or let him walk. 

Baker will be better than Gabe imo.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Im pretty good if we can get a Gabe Davis clone today on a rookie contract (hopefully with better hands)

The Gabe Davis discourse became toxic because it became time to pay him or let him walk. 

Uhhh ya....

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I think Keon is the Gabe replacement. They need a Diggs replacement. He isn't in the draft, but they have to try.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Kinda seems like a Gabe Davis clone. Would that be a win or would we be disappointed if he doesn't become a more complete player?

Tez is faster and more athletic than Davis overall. He's also about 20lbs lighter than Gabe. I also think Tez is better high-pointing the ball than Gabe is. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

I honestly see our top WR's pretty much set.

We have Coleman, Shakir, Samuel, Hollins.  Also have Justin Shorter, Isabella and KJ Hammer.  I see a 5th rounder if there is someone they like.

Shorter, Hamler, Hollins and Isabella are wild cards as to how good they will be.  Should get 1 or 2 out them to be productive.  Shorter being the most promising.

Hollins isn't a wildcard, he's a jag. Our WR room is nothing but complimentary pieces. I don't see a single guy that can step on the field and scare defenses while catching 8-10 balls 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Other than a proven JAG, who do you think we could get?

Chuck in our additional second from next year and they could get someone decent. Would be similar to the Diggs deal.