The Bills are on the clock: Pick 33

Process

4 hours ago, Old Coot said:

Why would the Panthers trade to jump ahead of the Bills? Presumably they were afraid the Bills would take their guy Legette.

Or someone else could have traded with the Bills and took Legette.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, HappyDays said:

My dream is Coleman and Franklin tomorrow. Two WRs with different physical gifts. Plant them on the field with Josh Allen for the next 5+ years and prosper.

Cooper and Bullard tonight. 

9 minutes ago, Whites Bay said:

Beane is going to get a LOT of phone calls for that first pick in the second round.

He should keep trading back. We don’t need players, the team with the most picks at the end of the year is the real champion. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I'm thinking it's Zach Frazier with the first pick in the 2nd (c'mon guys, 4 time wrestling champ out of West Virginia? That's obviously McD's guy)...and then they'll take Franklin or Tez Walker.

I don’t see Franklin or walker on their respective wrestling rosters.  Gonna have to disagree with you there champ

I don’t really have a guess other than that they didn’t really like the WRs as much as the general consensus does.  I think if they liked Mitchell they would have picked him already.  

I would take McConkey here, but I have a sinking feeling that they are going to take Franklin.

I'll take ad and Franklin

But in round 3 I'm disgusted... We don't pan out well

If we draft cooper dejean then it's stupid because it's just to make up to cover all of the new receivers. Luckily, most went to the NFC. 

I'm not a dejean fan. 

• Like (+1) 1

They won't move again from #33 and the pick is going to be Troy Franklin. Write it down. Pretty sure he has been "their guy" throughout this entire process. They grabbed some extra picks along the way and moved back just enough where they feel comfortable. 

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1