Rd 2, Pick 33: WR Keon Coleman, Florida State

SDS

42 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Think about how many times the Bills receivers didn't come up with contested catches.  Coleman should fix that.

It's the one thing you see constantly watching other teams - receivers that make tough/contested catches regularly and then thinking "when was the last time a Bills receiver made a catch like that"

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, finn said:

Like us, maybe Beane got sick of seeing Davis, Cook, and Diggs drop balls. Now Allen has what might be the best all-hands team in the NFL in Kincaid, Shakir, and Coleman. They might not be fast, but they all catch the ball. 

I think he got sick of the grabby chiefs dbs derailing our offense in the playoffs every year..  the 13 second game we victimized Sorensen once he got forced into the lineup but it’s been tough sledding in the other games 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

That likely won’t be tough. Legette has a terrible team and terrible QB. And Thomas is splitting with a good group of WRs down in Jax. 

Thats such a cop out...Coleman is playing on a spread the ball around offense loaded with weapons who will get targets in Shakir, Samuel, Kincaid, Knox, and Cook all getting targets.  Thomas should be the top guy there according to everyone on here.  And Legette will be WR1 and should be a feature, so he should see even more targets than Coleman.  

So...yeah, I don't accept this rationale.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billsguy said:

Ladd McConkey would be unstoppable with Josh Allen. Coleman is stoppable. Bad pick Beane.

Ladd was Shakir in Bills O.. wasn’t a fit with current roster. You certainly could be right but at X he’s a better fit and can add value to our receiving core. 

1 hour ago, Governor said:

Finally some size. That should be the theme going forward. Get bigger.

Yeah, in trying to stay positive about this pick, Anquan Boldin wasn’t fast (4.71 in 40) and he had a very productive career being physical.  

So, could it be, after signing Curtis Samuel for speed, they wanted size and physicality so they sniffed at Deebo then made this pick?  But why not Mitchell?

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think he got sick of the grabby chiefs dbs derailing our offense in the playoffs every year

I think Beane and McD are tired of teams being more physical than us and more prepared to play in bad weather in our own home stadium than we are. 

1 minute ago, <bills4life> said:

I wanted Patrick mahomes the year before when we traded it for t. White.   Admittedly I wanted no part of josh allen initially. 

I want to visit the alternate universe where the bills picked mahomes there and he never met Andy Reid…idk that he outperforms what josh has done 

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think Beane and McD are tired of teams being more physical than us and more prepared to play in bad weather in our own home stadium than we are. 

Idk that it’s weather specific but I agree overall lol a wr that can fight for jump balls and run block will be a beast in this offense