Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Round 1 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

Simon

Just now, Roundybout said:

I always love watching the fans have to pretend to get excited for an offensive lineman 

I can appreciate the fact the Bills have an above average tandem at Tackle, neither being RD1 picks. 

3 minutes ago, LEBills said:

He got flagged for a shoulder and hip injury and rumors of off field. He may not go first round.

what are the off field rumors?

Edited by RyanC883

4 minutes ago, Bookie Man said:

this draft reminds of my fantasy drafts where the player I for sure thought would be there gets picked right before me and I panic and draft someone I wasn't even considering or did any deep research on 😅

Has anyone picked…Keyshawn Johnson?

1 minute ago, Richard Noggin said:

They learn about daily habits and discipline and mindsets that can make preparation more efficient and effective. In college these guys had SO much coaching and mentoring. In the pros, oddly enough, it's a little less hands-on. Having a real pro in the room can be incredibly helpful.

not 100m helpful for a guy that’s already 24

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Okay I'm down to two offensive players left with 1st round grades and it is the two guys where I know I am higher than the consensus - Legette and Morgan.

It's really looking like defense at 28 is where the value will be. Depending on the next 8 picks...I don't see how defense isn't at the top of Brandon's board when the time comes.