If you had the chance to work for the Bills, would you choose to be a player, coach or front office?

If you could work for the Bills, would you choose to be a player, coach, or front office?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. You get to work for the Bills! What would be your dream role?

• Player
    • Coach
    • Front Office

I checked "coach" but I want to be the offensive/defensive assistant or QC assistant who self-scouts the team for trends, and scouts the upcoming opponents

Not saying I'd be good enough, but all day with all the data would be my jam.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, schoolhouserock said:

I choose “Owner”

I agree if we are going to have a fantasy situation post I'm choosing ownership

If we are fantasyzing about winning some money, I'm not wasting the fantasy on few grand, I want the Billion $$$ powerball solo winner 

• Agree 1

Yeah. If coach would've put me in fourth quarter... we'd have been Superbowl champions, no doubt. No doubt in my mind. You better believe things would have been different. I'd have gone to Canton ...in a heartbeat. I'd be makin' millions of dollars and... livin' in a... big ol' mansion somewhere.

Josh who?!?

Napoleon Dynamite Rock Throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

22 hours ago, Buffalo Dude said:

Wondering what your dream job with the Bills would be?

Getting to be in the draft room building the best team possible?

Using your knowledge of X’s and O’s to coach?

Or getting to be on the field as a player?

Front Office.  Playing is so much wear and tear on the body, shorter career potential.  Coaching is hard on a family, not only are you on the road a lot but the hours are brutal.  You would miss so much of your kids life. 

As a GM, I get to put my stamp on the team and have a healthier and better family life.  Thats a win in my book.  There are times of the year where hours are long for GM's, but no where near the degree it is for coaches.  

Anyone who thinks they could play or coach at this level should watch J. T. O'Sullivan's video.  The degree of expertise, on-field adjustments in the blink of an eye, and athletic ability that all players have to have, is amazing.  Even if you played HS or college ball, watch that video and tell me you could do what those guys do.  

The only job I could have with the Bills is as a third-level minion.  No way I have the knowledge or expertise to balance all the factors that go into Beane's everyday decisions.  

39 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Cheerleader

p-1-taking-the-field-FA1118CHEE001.jpg

You know, at the college level, there often are male cheerleaders, or at least there used to be.  Ronald Reagan did that.  Back then he was quite the hound, and getting to be on a team with the pretty girls on campus was just what he would have wanted.

On 4/21/2024 at 2:27 PM, Buffalo Dude said:

Wondering what your dream job with the Bills would be?

Getting to be in the draft room building the best team possible?

Using your knowledge of X’s and O’s to coach?

Or getting to be on the field as a player?

Depends....do I have the same dimensions and age of said player? If so, sign me up!!