Deonte Harty to the Ravens

28 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I would like to know what the story was with that guy.   He looked so slow in our offense, was that just me?

Course we only gave him like, 10 snaps per game.

Anyway, I wish him and Nyheim Hines the best (except when they're playing the Bills of course)

I have to take the "L" for both of them, I didn't think they'd be major finds but I thought they would both contribute more than they did.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

He’s the reason I have zero confidence in the Bills offensive creativity and capability to utilized specific, unique players’ abilities. 

Hopefully Brady surprises me and makes the offense look simple again. Hasn’t happened since the 2020 season as far as I’m concerned. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

39 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I would like to know what the story was with that guy.   He looked so slow in our offense, was that just me?

Anyway, I wish him and Nyheim Hines the best (except when they're playing the Bills of course)

I have to take the "L" for both of them, I didn't think they'd be major finds but I thought they would both contribute more than they did.

I think it's the option-heavy complexity of Daboll's E-P fundamentals. New WRs tend to have trouble hitting the ground running. I think Allen has trouble with it from time to time as well. And/or Deonte Harty maybe isn't a great starting WR prospect overall. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Richard Noggin said:

That punt return was impactful, but yeah

It was but that amount of money and a roster spot for 1 play in a 20 game season we had last year is really awful. A massive L for Beane and the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

Interesting how both he and Hines had two (really three) of the most impactful plays in the last 2 years. Yet, both were underutilized, overpaid and on to other teams. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

19 minutes ago, wppete said:

$1.29 million???? What did bBeane give him last year? $7million for 15 catches and a punt return TD? Embarrassing. 

You got to be honest and say that was another failure of a deal by Beane …

20 minutes ago, harmonkillebrew said:

Interesting how both he and Hines had two (really three) of the most impactful plays in the last 2 years. Yet, both were underutilized, overpaid and on to other teams. 

Kinda effs up a lot of anti-returner/depth sentiments with actual results. But fans will always gripe against modest and under-the-radar FA signings. 

39 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

$1.29 million??

Hell, House has that in his wallet if he could ever find it 😀

I’m afraid he had a major setback in ashtray futures and lost it all. Very sad. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, FireChans said:

Wow, I’m shocked he didn’t get 2 years, 9.5M again

Only the Bills would be stupid enough to do that 

3 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Kinda effs up a lot of anti-returner/depth sentiments with actual results. But fans will always gripe against modest and under-the-radar FA signings. 

You can’t be under the radar and get a contract for $9 over 2 seasons. 

Edited by mrags

4 hours ago, Beck Water said:

ya i was excited for both as well. Thought they'd both have an impact on O. Oh well...

Hines would have imo. That injury sealed his fate though..

• Like (+1) 1